Today, in a corner of the world, someone is hungry, homeless, hurting. That Someone could be You. People live without light, out of sight. Is that right? I'm an average joe, just trying to make ends meet. Can I make a difference? One day, in a corner of the world, a light went on. An idea was born. I am the difference, between justice and injustice, between right and wrong. The voice lives on, when someone takes a stand. I am the end of poverty. I am a different path. It's never too late. I am the belief in your humanity. I am saving the world, one island at a time. I am a wave of compassion. I am the end of ignorance. I am the call for human rights. Love can change the world. I am jobs, not jails. I am clean water. I am the hands that heals all mankind. I am the light and the gift of vision. I am the heart that keeps a child alive. Before it's too late. I am the dream that becomes reality. I am greening the industry. What about now?

Sunday, August 05, 2007

Some posting

Have not blog a long time, and doesn't have a urge too. what kinda pushes me is getting rid of Steven Lim's face, I cannot stand his chicken pie face ritikuling anymore.

This week has been happening and hectic. Too short of a week, too little time for everything I say. Maybe I slacked too much? Yes I have slack too much. Perhaps a little kick will wake me up from my on going holiday mood. Or will it?

Okay so I screw up my geog big time, maybe I did. I was whining very badly on how no time I had for this week. Whine and whine and whine. It's good to let out some frustrations through whining and shaking some friend's sleeves. I like to whine cause I don't like to be angry/showing attitude for no apparent reason.

Whining is good for the mind and cleanse the soul. Try whining today! Contact Dr. Sieg @ 911-Whine-988-2424-00 to know more about how to whine, or you can try to call 1800-112-3838 for a $38 donation to Mr Dulan(poor thing owing the national debt, now he has to fix his own golden tap).

Well, below is my InviSieg mode. Click away! YOU'VE BEEN WARN.

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

Anyway, I'm not blogging about those stuff nor flaming certain people. I didn't feel anything after friday night. No anger, no disappointment, except the urge to go home and eat some dinner. I didn't scream and vent my anger, nor did I breakdown. I just lie there and look at the stars, maybe sometimes laughing at funny things. 'Cause I felt nothing. I kept quiet(or laugh). It was an ordeal one had to go thorugh, but it sets me thinking, whose fault it is? It is his fault, or her fault? Or maybe everyone's at fault? Is it the ties not strong enough? Or is it we are too sensitive over it? Or or is it is it people are too easily manipulated? Well I kept to myself. I feel that everyone is wrong in certain ways. That's why I feel nothing, that's why I didn't react.

G(s): We have overdone it. It's childish in a way, but still, maybe the only way we find it to vent it out. Stay strong, cause no matter what, 神永远在此,MUAHHAHAAHHA.
A(s): You have overdone it too. Now it's up to you whether you could self-control, then.神永远在此 too, MUAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH.

Now wasn't it nice that you don;t understand all that bull and here I am, chuckling away at what I understand and there's you, frustrating at what you don't understand. You have(d) been warn.

I want to watch the simpsons, rat-a-too-tee, rushour3 and alone so badly! OMG I HAVE PAPRIKA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Spider pig~

Byebye! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home