Today, in a corner of the world, someone is hungry, homeless, hurting. That Someone could be You. People live without light, out of sight. Is that right? I'm an average joe, just trying to make ends meet. Can I make a difference? One day, in a corner of the world, a light went on. An idea was born. I am the difference, between justice and injustice, between right and wrong. The voice lives on, when someone takes a stand. I am the end of poverty. I am a different path. It's never too late. I am the belief in your humanity. I am saving the world, one island at a time. I am a wave of compassion. I am the end of ignorance. I am the call for human rights. Love can change the world. I am jobs, not jails. I am clean water. I am the hands that heals all mankind. I am the light and the gift of vision. I am the heart that keeps a child alive. Before it's too late. I am the dream that becomes reality. I am greening the industry. What about now?

Friday, July 13, 2007

To my team: Even though many think we got lucky, like our competitors are kinda lousy, or the judges like the way we present, or we sort of charmed them with our looks(LOL), I really think we deserved it. Maybe we have significantly less trainings compared to others, but not many can see the hard work behind. Not many can see what research we have done for home nursing, what signs and symptoms for first aid, and that we did bother to go through every brochure anyone gave us. We were thought to be the biggest disappointment, but we prove them wrong. Really, I’m happy to see the hard work pay off.

To our instructors: Crystal, Y.Liting, Yiyang, Boonkai, Joycelyn, Hoyan, Xinhui, AA, Jonathan(old), and the many other seniors, Thanks. It’s a simple word that tells it all.

To others who think we doesn’t deserve it/ not good enough: Please for goodness sake, wake up. There are many things you haven’t gone through, nor you have seen.

Anyway I din manage to catch Live Earth, but heard it wasn’t fantastic and I wasn’t supportive enough to wear green. Imagine wearing Corrigan tee to the airport la. But I did manage to catch Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show 2007 on Mon after Desperate. Wasn’t as fantastic as last years. New models with lesser wings, and weird undies. I still think Tyra and Heidi owns big ass.

Supposedly Posted on 090707(old Jonathan’s b’day, our champs is his present)

Oh ya, school reopen. It was bad news that I lost my Mr. Big Breakfast aka Dandan, and instead gained the magnificent ChinGay Parade. Yes a BigBreakfast is filling but a ChinGay parade is absolutely boring. Must be the increase in GST that made me lost my BigBreakfast.

But lessons are still hilarious with jokes, many many jokes. And it seems like the bug of Flying Fingers had infected 3j and Pokemon is the new germ. Actually, Pokemon is the new dengue, and AHS is a danger zone.

Bye:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home