Today, in a corner of the world, someone is hungry, homeless, hurting. That Someone could be You. People live without light, out of sight. Is that right? I'm an average joe, just trying to make ends meet. Can I make a difference? One day, in a corner of the world, a light went on. An idea was born. I am the difference, between justice and injustice, between right and wrong. The voice lives on, when someone takes a stand. I am the end of poverty. I am a different path. It's never too late. I am the belief in your humanity. I am saving the world, one island at a time. I am a wave of compassion. I am the end of ignorance. I am the call for human rights. Love can change the world. I am jobs, not jails. I am clean water. I am the hands that heals all mankind. I am the light and the gift of vision. I am the heart that keeps a child alive. Before it's too late. I am the dream that becomes reality. I am greening the industry. What about now?

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Kids and Eggs. EGGS!

i'm really not much in the mood to blog, especially about japan. but i shall try out with the kids and maybe some sceneries. hopefully they succeed being posted.

Charity(TngMinEn, 7) & Faith(TngHuiEn, 11) Sisters KaiXuan(Neo, 10) & Jiaying(Neo, 8) Sisters who sat beside me in the bus, infront of me in the return plane and really love talking to me :D

There's still Justin(hyperactive plus loudspeaker time 8 moles) & Clare(Siblings; 5, 7) which picture is zomgoddes gone i think D: and another family kids with a boyboy with specs and a sister who looks like pri6 but is sec2. Sense the jealousy in my tone, I'm always mistaken for being older. Does a 15 look like 18 to you assholes?


And Japan toilets are super cool and comfortable. Imagine having warm toilet seat for your butt, it's s-weet man


And the toilet also include wash-your-butt-and-vagina with controllable water preassure *ahems.

And of course the gor...gor...geous Mt. Fuji :D.
And this is the most delicious egg i've ever eaten. Yum YumSpeaking of which i shall remind myself not to eat eggs for a month cause i ate around 15 eggs during my seven day trip. But like thats possible, I LOVE EGGS! EGGS LOVE I! AND I LOVE EGGS!
Food post up next! hopefully.

Byeeeeeeeee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home