Today, in a corner of the world, someone is hungry, homeless, hurting. That Someone could be You. People live without light, out of sight. Is that right? I'm an average joe, just trying to make ends meet. Can I make a difference? One day, in a corner of the world, a light went on. An idea was born. I am the difference, between justice and injustice, between right and wrong. The voice lives on, when someone takes a stand. I am the end of poverty. I am a different path. It's never too late. I am the belief in your humanity. I am saving the world, one island at a time. I am a wave of compassion. I am the end of ignorance. I am the call for human rights. Love can change the world. I am jobs, not jails. I am clean water. I am the hands that heals all mankind. I am the light and the gift of vision. I am the heart that keeps a child alive. Before it's too late. I am the dream that becomes reality. I am greening the industry. What about now?

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Sitting on a bus, beside a stranger.

She smelled you, apparently, you smelled like you just ran your 48km. But what to expect from someone who has been running around the school like a mad chicken, climbing hills sniggering to yourself the worst case scenario of falling down and braking a leg, thus missing camp, standing under the hot sun waiting for your turn to be scolded at all morning.

Today is a very bad mood day, i have never been in such a bad mood. Be it those bloodeh twig kinglings husks that smell and give me the creeps. Be it performance whihc we have so little time for and ____________. And all those crap that keep popping out in that very last minute. It just drives me into whining and that "Attitude Problem" mode.

OK so tmr's camp. Crap, so near manz. Three full days. Ready or not, it's coming and devouring us. Sucking our soul and energy one by one. And by the time it let go, we are half drained, but in a new level, a higher power.

Anyway, i made out a lists of things i can do if i'm not going to camp(excluding the days for those bloodeh wood). Like, i can totally do some homework, not missed Demon Eyes Kyo, Noein, Witch Hunter Robin and Girlfrom Hell! And i can also attend 63 class gathering, go ice skating, eat bazhang etc etc etc etc

Oh and i forogt about japan posting. So sad. And i do hope i see 小黄 and 小黑 in camp. I miss them sooooooooo badly.

bye, for the last time, hope i survive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home