Today, in a corner of the world, someone is hungry, homeless, hurting. That Someone could be You. People live without light, out of sight. Is that right? I'm an average joe, just trying to make ends meet. Can I make a difference? One day, in a corner of the world, a light went on. An idea was born. I am the difference, between justice and injustice, between right and wrong. The voice lives on, when someone takes a stand. I am the end of poverty. I am a different path. It's never too late. I am the belief in your humanity. I am saving the world, one island at a time. I am a wave of compassion. I am the end of ignorance. I am the call for human rights. Love can change the world. I am jobs, not jails. I am clean water. I am the hands that heals all mankind. I am the light and the gift of vision. I am the heart that keeps a child alive. Before it's too late. I am the dream that becomes reality. I am greening the industry. What about now?

Saturday, June 09, 2007

Randomn, Bored.

hello, it's nearly 2 in the morning now. I am real bored. Nebula is down and i cannot indulge on metal slugs. Tv is boring cause i've watched 鹿鼎记 for 'n' times. Blog hopping is boring and so is miniclip and heli attacks. Blogging about japan is even boring shit cause i will fall asleep if i upload my pictures.

My brother is enjoying Warcraft. And i forgot to borrow those bloody comics from KN today again, and i will doubt i'll remember it when i go his house for the fifth consecutive time tommorow, or today(technically). And i went KN's house again today, or yesterday(technically) and did nothing before going to Michelle house which is great fun with Sophie around.

Lately is busy with many SJ. I'm prepared for it during my trip. I'm bored of SJ. It's screwed this year. Us. But it's fun too. I'm wierd, and bored. Camp is in a weeks time and many things ae undone. Hope everything went well, although it's not going to be but we tried our best.

I'm bored. And my sister wants the computer back. I'm typing senseless things.

Bye world. This post feels like farewell. Like uh-huh.

Maybe i can go and watch three hours of MTV again before falling asleep again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home