Today, in a corner of the world, someone is hungry, homeless, hurting. That Someone could be You. People live without light, out of sight. Is that right? I'm an average joe, just trying to make ends meet. Can I make a difference? One day, in a corner of the world, a light went on. An idea was born. I am the difference, between justice and injustice, between right and wrong. The voice lives on, when someone takes a stand. I am the end of poverty. I am a different path. It's never too late. I am the belief in your humanity. I am saving the world, one island at a time. I am a wave of compassion. I am the end of ignorance. I am the call for human rights. Love can change the world. I am jobs, not jails. I am clean water. I am the hands that heals all mankind. I am the light and the gift of vision. I am the heart that keeps a child alive. Before it's too late. I am the dream that becomes reality. I am greening the industry. What about now?

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

i think typing in the dark is so zomgoddess unsecure.

lately is busy. besides the very hectic and scary camp, there's the sleepless class chalet whihc mahjong and TV owns it all, the clearing of storerooms, the more proposals to come by and what to do for da cadets and the planning for my Hp(whines).

okie nevermind i shall pia all the way or just leave all the work to my veli powderful committee. the latter sounds very welcoming, it's waving it's arms at me with tinklings all over it but the smell of the stench from the armpit and the sight of those bushy hair is still oh so gorging.

anyhoo cleaning up of storeroom is kinda fun and not. HL and WL said i look like those grandma at the roadside and the heat is crazy. the timing for it is also crazy. aye but the aftertalks are hilarious with Xq's "auto"(although) times four and his low productivity, wanling's translation and us being oh so sadist over EVERYTHING. total muahazzzz.

okie i'm so gonna rack my brains for Hp. throw and burn all books manz, and collect the ashes and 三碗水煮成一碗 and drink it all up. instant access to your books. if you want, you can print other stuff from guanyinma.com or maybe cixitaihou.net. but please, drinking a burnt photo from celestechen.com isn't going to work, it makes you half a slut and pretty ugly, plus a five years guranteee in secondary school.

okie, i'm a twiiiiiiitz0rrrRRRR,

and i says buaixXx, muUaRakiexXx and swweETx DrEamxXx.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home