Today, in a corner of the world, someone is hungry, homeless, hurting. That Someone could be You. People live without light, out of sight. Is that right? I'm an average joe, just trying to make ends meet. Can I make a difference? One day, in a corner of the world, a light went on. An idea was born. I am the difference, between justice and injustice, between right and wrong. The voice lives on, when someone takes a stand. I am the end of poverty. I am a different path. It's never too late. I am the belief in your humanity. I am saving the world, one island at a time. I am a wave of compassion. I am the end of ignorance. I am the call for human rights. Love can change the world. I am jobs, not jails. I am clean water. I am the hands that heals all mankind. I am the light and the gift of vision. I am the heart that keeps a child alive. Before it's too late. I am the dream that becomes reality. I am greening the industry. What about now?

Saturday, August 18, 2007

Cosplay!

Hello again. I guess it’s a blue moon these days, since I felt like updating without the intention of killing steven lim. And my post wasn’t short and mundane anymore, hopefully it’s long.

Well yesterday
.
.
.
Toodles first, I’m going marina bay for fireworks!
.
.
.
.
.
…..And I’m back. Fireworks first. Long time since I’ve properly seen one ever since I move away from my old house. Kind of common still, but some are stunning. I like it when the fireworks are almost gone and the sparks shimmer down, beautiful. But what is best are the smoke form by them, sort of like brain nerves. And there are so many kids around. Some Malay kids were pointing at the snails and worms at the grass patch. I squat down next to them and we started counting all those insects in Malay. Damn cute kids. I DID NOT MENTALLY TRAUMATISE THEM NOR HARASS THEM, THEY LIKE ME HAHAHAHAHAH.

And you could actually do an analogy for fireworks. They are like sperms you know, especially when they shoot up. Wiggles about with a fiery head, then suddenly self explodes at the head. Most of them explodes before they even reach the urethra. Not many reach the egg. None at all in fact, self explode all of them. China is such an infertile country.

Yesterday HP closing. Screwed it up, but still it was fun la. Yay Dakota got 1st! Kind of expected many says, but you really cannot stop beaming. XQ owe me damn lot of meals for all I’ve done. The presents all kope by NCOs, we will share them, I will.

And Cihui fell down after CCA and I helped. Such awesome legs there are. NCC people are stiffies btw.

Today zone presentation., pathetically 5 went(that’s nearly half of my squad). As usual I was the only on time for breakfast, while Wuneng insist that we must be punctual, and he was late. Nehnehneepoopoo.

After some breakfast we go CHIJMES Hall. Damn cool. Last year’s was at the stupefied Telok Kurau Sec and it was soooooooo boring and bloody hottttttttt. Fancy watching a 20 minutes video ALL ABOUT PICTURES. Damn ZZZ. I remember I fell asleep and my head was bouncing like a bunny. And the reception was plainly eating many many fishballs.

This year’s the area is air-conditioned, with cosplay girls dressed as maids(not Maria, proper rich bastards maids) around! OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG THEY ARE SOOOOOO PRETTYYYYYY! And they did some singing with piano-ing. Seriously what the girl dressed doesn’t match what she sing. Very opera and heavenly voice, pretty too!

One day I’m going to cosplay as Hitsugaya. That’s right, I’m going to have spiky white hair and be around 1.6 m. Jessica help me shrink please?

After some speech and a phew-only-5-minute video, it was reception. The reception was also served by the cosplay girls! AHHHHHHHH Keith and I damn excited. Went 2 rounds, wanted to get served. Awwwww they are really gorgeous. I said to 2 of them that they are pretty, and they say thank you back to me hohohoho. And I was smiling oogly at another one, and she smile back but look at me in the weirdest way.

Meet many BNCO people there. Ahhhhhh saw Hadi who slimmed down(Germaine is sad he’s not that fat), James with the nice legs(didn’t get to touch D: ), Hazik the 6 packs, piya piya girl, screechy Cos IC, and many more la. Pretty YunSi Mdm there too, oogle at her, and cute fat Sir there, Germaine oogle at him.

Talked to Jonathan(long). Super lame dude. I dared him to tell one of the cosplay that she is pretty, and he dared me back.
Me: I tell 2 of them liao.
Long Jonathan: Then what they say.
Me: They said thank you, but you are prettier.

Instantly, everyone drop dead to the floor.

Anyway during the whole ceremony there’s this 蜡笔小新 look-alike guy sitting next to me. And I was Lawl-ling all the whole ceremony. Damn cute. “我是蜡笔小新” HOHOHOHOHO.

Byebye. Chiong proposals(whine).

PS: No need to quarrel whether I’m the nicest or funniest. I’M BOTH MUAHAHAHAHAH.

This is Dragon Ball Z Cosplay btw, LOLLERCOASTERBBQ!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home