Today, in a corner of the world, someone is hungry, homeless, hurting. That Someone could be You. People live without light, out of sight. Is that right? I'm an average joe, just trying to make ends meet. Can I make a difference? One day, in a corner of the world, a light went on. An idea was born. I am the difference, between justice and injustice, between right and wrong. The voice lives on, when someone takes a stand. I am the end of poverty. I am a different path. It's never too late. I am the belief in your humanity. I am saving the world, one island at a time. I am a wave of compassion. I am the end of ignorance. I am the call for human rights. Love can change the world. I am jobs, not jails. I am clean water. I am the hands that heals all mankind. I am the light and the gift of vision. I am the heart that keeps a child alive. Before it's too late. I am the dream that becomes reality. I am greening the industry. What about now?

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

I just deleted everything I had type cause I find it far too boring.

I have nothing to blog about, but the urge of getting rid of steven's lim face is just so raging and roaring inside me.

Oh tommorow's Emath tests, and I can't be bothered to study.

Don't say i'm smart and need not study. I won't get a bullshit if I never did study, since I never really listen in classes anyway. I would never know the wonders of the foolscap paper. Nor would I see the magnificance of what a 1000000-watt electricity can do. Well just some old posts up here.

Maybe education is really important. Many parts of me just want to give up many of those bloody subjects and concentrate on things I really like. I like geography and sciences, they make the most sense to me. I find maths useless, unless there's an application to it. Solving maths problem is just one bullshit. Since the answer is already there and already known, why bother to find it? Why bother to kill the trees for just one puny lil questions? I don't see the point of drawing a graph for a car, unless there's some usage to it. Practical ones. Maths may be important in some ways but the rest? Forget it, maybe I'm too uninterested.

I find languages(specifically refering to english) pretty useless too. Not the language itself, but learning the languge. How can language be learn? Maybe it's the teacher I have, cause I have zero idea on the stuff she's trying to "teach" us. Anyway I'm always too entertained by her flabby arms and opera voice that I cannot concentrate. so maybe it's me as a student then, boooohoooooo.

Alright, I have no intention on starting on this education thing since it's been on my mind since the BigBang. However, I really find the school a big disappointment. What's with the biasness towards sports? Not I really care we are the "East Zone Centre Excellence for Sports".


The secondarys3 probably had the ChamLab using their 10cm thick laptops. Mr yeow said it's because the school do not have money to buy new ones. OHHHHHHH DID I HEAR WRONGLY? NO MONEY!? And the school had no money for the teacher's to have enough paper, and the school does not have enough money to fix those bloody malfunctioning water coolers, and the school does not have enough money to at least built the other ccas better location, but the school have the money to waste 1 sheet of paper on the countdown to the prelims(mind you, there's still the O's yet to be counted down), and the school have the money to provide baboons with an air-conditioned room and the school have the money to rebuilt the indoor stadium.


My oh my oh you oh they. I have nothing to say since the school is like the nephron, having selective spending. You can blame it all on nature then.


Well, very long piture, but the memory still stands :D

Byeeeeeeeeee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home