Today, in a corner of the world, someone is hungry, homeless, hurting. That Someone could be You. People live without light, out of sight. Is that right? I'm an average joe, just trying to make ends meet. Can I make a difference? One day, in a corner of the world, a light went on. An idea was born. I am the difference, between justice and injustice, between right and wrong. The voice lives on, when someone takes a stand. I am the end of poverty. I am a different path. It's never too late. I am the belief in your humanity. I am saving the world, one island at a time. I am a wave of compassion. I am the end of ignorance. I am the call for human rights. Love can change the world. I am jobs, not jails. I am clean water. I am the hands that heals all mankind. I am the light and the gift of vision. I am the heart that keeps a child alive. Before it's too late. I am the dream that becomes reality. I am greening the industry. What about now?

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Beng-ify!

I just deleted a post regarding about me hibernating. Who was I to kid? I like blogging. I really do not care about how many people coming here or tagging, I just like to type out some super randomn or useless or definitely super holy stuff.

To hell with some hibernation.

Being able to go back to school is great, I'm so bored at home Yawn. Sleeping 24/7 is really time consuming. I never want to be sick again, especially food poisoning/stomach flu (for the Nth time).

Anyway no 2.4 during P.E today. Scare the shit out of me and especially Shiqi these few days lol. It was leisure time with the disappearing Chua GeGe, and Shiqi did not take her 4 station today again.

Badminton with some people. And I'm a complete Stiffy at it, I don't even serve properly. Guess alot of epople vomit blood playing with me. And I merge Kendo(剑道) with Badminton, ITS the new roar man, everyone should try it.

After some blah Wanqi Wenxin JacJac was exclaiming there was a round rainbow and nobody believed, except the super holy me, of course. I went out to the PT ground and saw it. Beautiful, it was stunningly crazy. There's this rainbow circle surrounding the sun.

My first thought was like, somebody is going to bomb AHS, like finally. It was a sign, a sign to exterminate the school and annihilate all the mutated zombies and baboon sitting on leather chairs. It was a sign. A sign, a sign a sign.

The rest of the PE lesson was talking about the sign and staring at the 12noon sun which is burning my eys. Ouch.

Afterwhihc was proceeding to AVT for physics when we spotted another rainbow at he hostel. OMG A SIGN AGAIN LA, TO EXTERMINATE AND ANNIHILATE S'PORE, OMG OMG OMG. I bet Wenxin Wanqi and Jac must be vomiting many blood.

PE is never boring nowadays, I guess I'll blog about PE lessons. Love it man, but where's Chai he's the new hilarious shitz LOL. 2.4 is another day, pray hard it's the stadium, pleeeeeease.

The following link is not intentional and entirely fiction, but it will make you
rofl like my business(shit). But click on anyway! PS: It's also for chao ahguas
and siao ginahs.

My blog in Beng: http://benglish.kennysia.com/?add=http://coheaven.blogspot.com


Byebyeeeeeeeeeeeee, the rainbow thing is on the news!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home