Today, in a corner of the world, someone is hungry, homeless, hurting. That Someone could be You. People live without light, out of sight. Is that right? I'm an average joe, just trying to make ends meet. Can I make a difference? One day, in a corner of the world, a light went on. An idea was born. I am the difference, between justice and injustice, between right and wrong. The voice lives on, when someone takes a stand. I am the end of poverty. I am a different path. It's never too late. I am the belief in your humanity. I am saving the world, one island at a time. I am a wave of compassion. I am the end of ignorance. I am the call for human rights. Love can change the world. I am jobs, not jails. I am clean water. I am the hands that heals all mankind. I am the light and the gift of vision. I am the heart that keeps a child alive. Before it's too late. I am the dream that becomes reality. I am greening the industry. What about now?

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Bowl cut

hello blog it's not thursday nor PE has passed but there's 2.4km tmr and it should have been today if it hasn't rain. 2.4 isn't in the stewpid school nor the stadium but ECP! Hohohoho guess the school finally stuck something in their ear wax brain.

oh shit, I have to decide whether to wear the theme which is not very theme at all thing or stick with my original plan of not wearing the theme which is not very theme at all thing. The latter was much much convenient since I had 2.4 but the former contribute to the stewpid class achievements which we most prob won't win if I don't go to the library and borrow some Prince of Tennis. Crap I have no idea, maybe I should just skip some school and hop to ECP.

I HATE MR POH THAT FAT COW(do not ask me why it's purple)

Anyway, my original intention of blogging is this!(look below thank you)

HELLO KANGNING YOU ARE SO TOOTING TOOOOOOOOOOOOT. I BET YOU HAD A BOWL CUT.

PS:The identities of the other FPI(Fry Prata Intelligence) Agents have been wiped off. GKN is only disclosed since his head is the only one that can fit inside our helmets and even Paint can't do the job off covering his head. We are sorry GKN.

Maybe I should have open up more, but on second thought, I rather it stays the way it is. It's great seeing people trying, but not when I did not.

BYEEEEEEEEEEEE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home