Today, in a corner of the world, someone is hungry, homeless, hurting. That Someone could be You. People live without light, out of sight. Is that right? I'm an average joe, just trying to make ends meet. Can I make a difference? One day, in a corner of the world, a light went on. An idea was born. I am the difference, between justice and injustice, between right and wrong. The voice lives on, when someone takes a stand. I am the end of poverty. I am a different path. It's never too late. I am the belief in your humanity. I am saving the world, one island at a time. I am a wave of compassion. I am the end of ignorance. I am the call for human rights. Love can change the world. I am jobs, not jails. I am clean water. I am the hands that heals all mankind. I am the light and the gift of vision. I am the heart that keeps a child alive. Before it's too late. I am the dream that becomes reality. I am greening the industry. What about now?

Sunday, September 02, 2007

HP!

Hello blog. Holidays are finally here, and I’m glad they aren’t hellidays. It will be a much needed break for me, so holidays, HERE I COME! (Screams and smacks right into the wall)

Anyway 2.4 is finally over. Thanks Miaooooo for the ride, your mum is pretty :D And poor Shiqi had to walk out with Kiasu and Indonesian, she definitely had a bad time. Outing with squad mates after that. Macs, the beach and photos really work wonders. Btw arriving home at a whopping 9o’clock, I wonder how I fare for my Physics.

P.E was pretty mundane, just occasional laughs at people playing badminton like retards and ballerinas. The idea of Ice&Water was a failure, but I do have fun being the one camouflaging. Invisibility is pretty cool 8)

Biology lab was fun. The much awaited dissection was here finally. I reach for the scalpel with gleaming eyes; my murderer instinct instantly broke wild. Haha kidding but I love slicing kidneys, cutting hearts and poking my hand through them. Weird and disgusting is my middle name, but everybody should enjoy a bit of gore and blood you know.

Friday was hectic. Evan Almighty with the RHS. Sat with Nelson but at least it’s not with a certain ahem. I manage to touch BenTan’s leg ok! Haha I attacked it before the show starts, and after the movie ended. Probably 10 times, no hair some more! Oh and I touched Gerald’s legs during LTP on sat! MUAAHHAHAA

Rushed to Germ’s house for the steamboat/BBQ. Much thanks to her maid for being outside helping us cook and breathing in nitrous oxide while we were in the house breaking free. I said Chinese to her and I guess she doesn’t understand. Luckily there’s always a translator around. And she have officially recognized GKN as a retard :D

Oh and Malcolm was there wahahahahahzzz! I sat beside him and talked to him and sing to him. He must have like me! SO I DID NOT BOTHER AND MENTALLY TRAUMATISED HIM.

I give all I have but I know I will expect nothing in return. Guess I’m sick and tired. If one could just understand and see the sacrifices made by others, and not just you alone.

PS: If you think it refers to you, think again.
PSS: I want to thank Yunleng, Shiqi and Germ.

I love HP Kingdom!


BYEBYE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home