Today, in a corner of the world, someone is hungry, homeless, hurting. That Someone could be You. People live without light, out of sight. Is that right? I'm an average joe, just trying to make ends meet. Can I make a difference? One day, in a corner of the world, a light went on. An idea was born. I am the difference, between justice and injustice, between right and wrong. The voice lives on, when someone takes a stand. I am the end of poverty. I am a different path. It's never too late. I am the belief in your humanity. I am saving the world, one island at a time. I am a wave of compassion. I am the end of ignorance. I am the call for human rights. Love can change the world. I am jobs, not jails. I am clean water. I am the hands that heals all mankind. I am the light and the gift of vision. I am the heart that keeps a child alive. Before it's too late. I am the dream that becomes reality. I am greening the industry. What about now?

Friday, September 07, 2007

Beijing 101

Drats, the hellidays are ending...It's like the Sat already. And it's the hellidays alright, I didn't realise I had THIS much stuff to do. I guess I pretty much slacked off with lovey dovey comics and moooovies!

Managed to catch Rush Hour 3! It was hilarious, really cannot stop laughing at the You and Me part even after watching it on YouTube the 'N' times. No one, and I mean NO ONE(even the FatCow who like throwing spanners) can beat Chris Tucker's invincible 7-11 mouth.

And HairSpray! Yup it really was rrrrrrrocking! The movie started with singing, and ended with.....more singing. The ratio of words spoken to it of singing is probably 1:10. And the dancing....Zomg it was wonderful but still, you really can describe it as "我跳的舞,比我走的路多", no exaggaration.

Oh I cut my hair, and it looks like.....(whines). OK IT LOOKS LIKE.....(WHINES)

Warning! Extreme imagination needed for following post...and if you do not have one, that's a really thumbs up for me.

Alright recent photo of hair.



And an obiang photo of last times hair.
And a photo of nows hair.ROCKER? Nah just kidding,I WILL NOT SHOW MY HAIR HERE. But it goes somewhat like this after I woke up and after I bathe.

But I was clearly dissastified even after the haircut, so I decide to use some HairSpray(Ha Ha). I mean I decide to cut away any excess and extra hair and it become...(WHINES)

Maybe I should just settled for a RM8 haircut like Kenny Sia which will result like this....Which I had kindly put in Buddhla's ears for those who wasn't convinced I was God but a reincarnation of the Buddhla, oh well. (Credits: kennysia.com)

Or even better, save the money! Just plop a bowl over the hair and start cutting...And tadah! The legendary, powerful and holey moley BOWL CUT!

(Credits: GKN)

PS: If you really had a good imagination, this post could work wonders in your normal and mundane life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home