Today, in a corner of the world, someone is hungry, homeless, hurting. That Someone could be You. People live without light, out of sight. Is that right? I'm an average joe, just trying to make ends meet. Can I make a difference? One day, in a corner of the world, a light went on. An idea was born. I am the difference, between justice and injustice, between right and wrong. The voice lives on, when someone takes a stand. I am the end of poverty. I am a different path. It's never too late. I am the belief in your humanity. I am saving the world, one island at a time. I am a wave of compassion. I am the end of ignorance. I am the call for human rights. Love can change the world. I am jobs, not jails. I am clean water. I am the hands that heals all mankind. I am the light and the gift of vision. I am the heart that keeps a child alive. Before it's too late. I am the dream that becomes reality. I am greening the industry. What about now?

Sunday, September 30, 2007

P/N

When people saw the light of the world, and thought things are going to be better, that the situation will be back once more, I just took a U-turn and plunge deep into the fury of hell, cause it never will be. My oh my, the darkness of the heart. It’s simply scary, yet living in us.

Sometimes my negativity is a positivity, and my positivity is a negativity.

_____________________________________

Hello blog you are pretty pretty with your mundaneness. Exams are in 2 days time and I don’t feel a thing. Still slacking with around with the over dosage of technology. So pretty much I don’t mind screwing them up.

Bullos. I’m going to do badly for my subjects’ cause of a stupid koala. Yes I’m ignoring the Lucky Koala message. It says:” send it to 9 friends”. I’m not going to send it to 9 friends. SCREWWWW YOUUUU KOALA!
o o
( ‘0’)
((“)(“))
That’s the Evil koala. AVOID AT ALL COSTS!

Oh and another magic pencil, 2 in fact, is going to wish me bad luck too. And I already ignore it.
E=========>
Ok I have zero idea on how to do the Evil pencil. Seem simple but it’s pretty hard.

Last but not least, HAVE AN VERY EARLY X’Mas!

*
/o\
/*_*\
/’.-*-.’\
/’-.o*o.-‘\
/’x.-*o*-.x’\
/+o.:.-*-.:.o+\
/&.’-o*x*o-‘.&-\
/^x;.’o9*-*9o’.;x^\
/-&,.;’*^#%#^*’;.,&-\

I swear I spent 15 minutes doing that.

Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home