Today, in a corner of the world, someone is hungry, homeless, hurting. That Someone could be You. People live without light, out of sight. Is that right? I'm an average joe, just trying to make ends meet. Can I make a difference? One day, in a corner of the world, a light went on. An idea was born. I am the difference, between justice and injustice, between right and wrong. The voice lives on, when someone takes a stand. I am the end of poverty. I am a different path. It's never too late. I am the belief in your humanity. I am saving the world, one island at a time. I am a wave of compassion. I am the end of ignorance. I am the call for human rights. Love can change the world. I am jobs, not jails. I am clean water. I am the hands that heals all mankind. I am the light and the gift of vision. I am the heart that keeps a child alive. Before it's too late. I am the dream that becomes reality. I am greening the industry. What about now?

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Happy Feet

Superbad is M18! #*^#(^$(*H(^%HT$&(^RT*
AND I FIN WATCHING MELANCHOLY OF SUZUMIYA HARUHI!ooohlala
Oh right. It's after the exams... I'm having super bad after-the-exams syndrome. Well, you'll see what I mean. So today was holiday, and my it was terrible spending 3 freaking hours waiting to be served for 3 minutes in the stupid IR building...Damn. But my holidays has since started like after Biology Paper, so it's quite alright. Studying for Physics, Emaths and Chinese is so boring that they made me go haywire.

Physics. I swear i was so bored I did the other sole too.


E.Maths. Drawing ninja turtles was way fun then i thought and I decided to draw Sponge Bob Square Pants family leaving the character itself out HAH. Squidward, Patrick(I'm sorry for ruining you), and PLANKTON! Luckily my grandma was sleeping neh~

This is how boredom kills oneself. I died in my E.Maths Paper. Hoho but I shall remain positive! And I did lotsa drawing in my Bio MCQ which includes a very exclusive Barney which I had erased it off, dangerous you know...

This is what I call Happy Feet. Screw that penguin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home