Today, in a corner of the world, someone is hungry, homeless, hurting. That Someone could be You. People live without light, out of sight. Is that right? I'm an average joe, just trying to make ends meet. Can I make a difference? One day, in a corner of the world, a light went on. An idea was born. I am the difference, between justice and injustice, between right and wrong. The voice lives on, when someone takes a stand. I am the end of poverty. I am a different path. It's never too late. I am the belief in your humanity. I am saving the world, one island at a time. I am a wave of compassion. I am the end of ignorance. I am the call for human rights. Love can change the world. I am jobs, not jails. I am clean water. I am the hands that heals all mankind. I am the light and the gift of vision. I am the heart that keeps a child alive. Before it's too late. I am the dream that becomes reality. I am greening the industry. What about now?

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

One of those nights

Yawn, it's 12.59 am.

Today last day of training! Ahhhhhhh crap me and Gina have so much to complete by the end of this holidays ahhhhhh scream and bangs into the wall and I have skull fracture must suspect cereberal compression (yes fav. injury).

Ok mock test today. Woohoo to NC4! Did pretty well even though their faces spell screw up screw up. Ah big yellow zeros for CPR and recovery position with theories, takes No.3 head and bang it into the wall. Ah more yellow zeros for shock, take the wall and bang it on No.1 & 4 head. Communication are sunny side up, I bang into the wall. 4 Prata teloks for casualty report.

Oh and guess what. I have stupid stupid ANCO course! Damn 4D3N of flies flying on top of head, stagnant hair and hairnet, sleepy lectures, pangsai nights, reportings, 3 minute bath time, rapping on doors, more flies, ____ and ______, slacking, soggy bread, butter and kaya, half-cook rice and stuffing food into the body in 5 minutes and etc. Grah also have damn outdoor cooking proposals why can't I have games it's totally my thing @I*Y*)#7()829-82*#@&*(#^&@&. And there's still camp performance with flag and div. banner, all the way Carnage(Cabbage!!!!!)!

Damn it my holidays are filled with SJ SJ SJ Superdog SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ SJ

Yes we are the newest shit, and black polo tees, cap, and track pants are the fashion of the year \m/

Yawn, now it's 1:19 am. Goodnight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home