Today, in a corner of the world, someone is hungry, homeless, hurting. That Someone could be You. People live without light, out of sight. Is that right? I'm an average joe, just trying to make ends meet. Can I make a difference? One day, in a corner of the world, a light went on. An idea was born. I am the difference, between justice and injustice, between right and wrong. The voice lives on, when someone takes a stand. I am the end of poverty. I am a different path. It's never too late. I am the belief in your humanity. I am saving the world, one island at a time. I am a wave of compassion. I am the end of ignorance. I am the call for human rights. Love can change the world. I am jobs, not jails. I am clean water. I am the hands that heals all mankind. I am the light and the gift of vision. I am the heart that keeps a child alive. Before it's too late. I am the dream that becomes reality. I am greening the industry. What about now?

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

I jolly well post. I cannot wait until X'mas. Or else I'm a Champion. And theres no Chinese Jews,

OMGGGGGGGGGG I SURVIVED CAMP. AHHHHHHHHH RUN AND BANGS INTO THE WALL. AND I"M LAUGHING BERRY BADLY AT MY TITLE. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

Ok so i'm back from the hideous ANCO camp. Like its damn terrible cause there's this bloody bitch that makes me want to punch his bloody face so badly. You want to know whats the length of my fuse? Its super long and thick and yet you manage to boil me, well done. Actually its not that terrible since I had loads od fun with my group(Cabbage) la, and my lovey dovey squad (refused to put a smiley face but this will do) ^^

Well just some brief recount with much ranting and whining.

Day 1: Book in. Bunk check was the slackest thing ever. 1 minute seem short but Me and Geraldine(LOL) were slowly putting our things out. Went out with group to buy fish. Scary Movie 8/ We look like aunties in hairnets and tuck in shirts asking how much a freaking pomfret costs and arguing whether to buy the black or white one. I bet everyone in the market was staring at us. And some yadda stuff was off to pulau ubin.

It sucks big bulldozer since it was raining and some bloody bitch scolded us about tying the whatever rectangular knot like who really cares. In the end the 6 shoe rack/dustbincuboids were a failure with beautiful triangular slashing. And tent pitching took like years since theres rocks everywhere in the campsite. More whining and ranting with squadmates ^^

Dinner time and we had to finish 2 extra packets of food. Not much(ok like 3 only) help poor Chew Juncheng(LOL) who was struggling with them and had alr help like goodness-know-how-much people to eat. So i went around the nursings bunks and tell ask for a bite from everyone. Ok some help but most of them say they are bloody full like I'm not. Much thanks to my ambulances since others complain that the food is too disgustingholy for human consumption.

Some games later. Well a cosmetic mirror is the most important thing in a desert. Then confidence walk. Yifang likes me to piggyback her HAHA. Then individual walk with Yifang again. Omgoodness we were totally who are you here who are you there.

Tekan session from the bloody bitch. Well bloody Z. Powder bathe. Change my mouldy socks. Damn stank. Sleep time. Went to P with Gina in the midnight. Well no one could see her anyway ^^

Day2: Firedrill and more tekan session(yes from the BB again). Hiking later. The heat and lack of sleep got into me. Luckily theres Lewis Lee(LOL) to tell some Jews jokes. Back pretty much break. Field cooking at noon like omg. Haha totally screw up. The fish was frozen, the rice was uncook, the orange had no egg, no mud(only rocks) for the potatoes, AND THERES NO DAMN FIRE HAHA. Ok luckily theres 8 mess tins worth of maggie mee, 1 mess tin of curry chicken bones, 4 loaves of bread, 1 tin worth of baked beans, and clusters of sand and rocksd to accompanied with. Well eating white bread with water is the \m/ Of course nothing beats Huiling's bread with maggie mee.

Pack up and ready to Go Go Go! Back to BVSS and wash our tentage first. Some selfish people had to go bathe first like ##%%$. Bathe later with HL like HAHA. Dinner and it was super funny with Junyee's "Omg did you perm your eyebrow." HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA INSIDE JOKE. Ok i forgot what happen since bathing overwhelmed me. Oh but during some lecture I'm sitting diagonally behind James ^^

Day3: Funny PT. Splitting and more splitting like HAHA. I could see many ppl's butt and disposable undies. Lecture later and I'm in the same group with James! HAHAHAHAHAHAH HAMSTER KING FOREVAXXXXX HES DAMN CUTE I KNOW IT JOIN JAMES FC! Ok the l

Ganes in the afternoon. Then campfire next. Wooohooooo James was the deco I/C! HAHAHAHAHAH of course theres this hilarious old turnoff (HOT) which pissed me off. Hot HOT was arguing and bargaining and couldnt make up her mind. Kudos for the slack time btw. Finally after some HOT session was the campfire and some performances. HAHA GOH KONG NING(LOL) NEARLY DANCE WITH HOT HOT. OH AND JAMES IS SOOOOOOO CUTE I BET PPL ARE SECRETLY IN LOVE WITH HIM COME JOIN JAMES FC.

Oh and MinHui got bug by HOT. Junyee and Yifang is so freaking amused I swear.

Bathe with Geraldine(LOL) and HuiMiao(qian LOL) HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA. HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHH. HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHA. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

Ok stop it. Bitch session with bunk1 girls ^^ Damn aint it hilarious?


Day4: "Respect is earned not demanded". Had some bullshit talk with BB after clearing up. Then well those get together session. Well saboed some people up there but it got so sian after being so damn freaking draggy and so disgusting after the appearance of 5 certain people I toally went ZZZ. Sing with Yvonne and we were totally in our own world.

OMG JAMES IS SO CUTE I SWEAR HAHAHAHHAHAHA HIS BANANA DANCE ARE SO BOUNCY AND HIS SENSE OF URGENCY ARE SO SLOW HAHAHAHAHHAHA JOIN JAMES FC. KUDOS TO JAMES FC!

OH AND BNCO COURSE IC IS SO FREAKING CUTE TOO. HAHAHAHA CALL WEI HAO I THINK. HE CHOP BANANANANA LIKE A MACHINCE AND LOOKS LIKE A TEDDY BEAR OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA.

Finally break camp! Woohoo went Gina house for Diner Dash then Geraldine's house for Mac's. Oh for the love of some fast food!

Anw, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MALCOLM HAHAHAHAH I FINALLY GET TO SEE YOU HAVE FUN PLAYING YOUR LOSE GAME STOP LOSING AND STUDY FOR YOUR PSLE WHICH HAD ENDED AND YOU CANNOT COME AHS SO SAD I"M GOING TO CRY FOR MY LOSS.

Ok and not forgetting Johanna! HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOHANNA! YAY YOU HAVE FUN IN M'SIA WHILE I HAVE FUN CONSTIPATING IN CAMP BUT WELL YOU DIDNT GET TO SEE JAMES! RUN AND BANGS INTO HE WALL WHEN PROPOSALS SMACK YOU INTO THE FACE!

Long post, bye bye this is starting to bore me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home