Today, in a corner of the world, someone is hungry, homeless, hurting. That Someone could be You. People live without light, out of sight. Is that right? I'm an average joe, just trying to make ends meet. Can I make a difference? One day, in a corner of the world, a light went on. An idea was born. I am the difference, between justice and injustice, between right and wrong. The voice lives on, when someone takes a stand. I am the end of poverty. I am a different path. It's never too late. I am the belief in your humanity. I am saving the world, one island at a time. I am a wave of compassion. I am the end of ignorance. I am the call for human rights. Love can change the world. I am jobs, not jails. I am clean water. I am the hands that heals all mankind. I am the light and the gift of vision. I am the heart that keeps a child alive. Before it's too late. I am the dream that becomes reality. I am greening the industry. What about now?

Sunday, December 30, 2007

HELLO I THOUGHT YESTERDAYS POST WILL BE THE LAST POST OF THIS YEAR BUT APPARENTLY NOT.

IM IN A WHINING MOOD RIGHT NOW CAUSE MY PHONE IS STILL BLOODY SCREWED AND SOMEONE CALLED AND STARTED SCREAMING AND WHINING INTO MY EAR THAT SHE HAS BEEN LOCK OUT OF HER COMPUTER TRY POOWOMAN INSTEAD OD PEEMAN PRETTY PLEASE WITH A CHERRY ON TOP AND MY PHONE IS STILL BLOODY SCREWED LAAAAAAA REFRAIN FROM CALLING OR MSGIN ME THANK YOU.

Ok i shall type calmly unlike someone.

So it started on a friday at work when I drop my phone and the LCD screen broke and the ink came out thanks john for telling me that cause i was smacking my phone real hard wondering if there was a problem with the connection. Ok and I was whining after that. That's all. HAHAH. And zomg must thank john(who probably won't see it) who went to the dustbin 2 times alone like zomg thankew thankew went home with lianyi and john after that. Like who want to stay there and look at the bitch face.

And today was the last day of work! Olive was not there D: but Teddy was there and I did get to take a picture with Jolyn.W the pretty fairy HAHAHAHAHHA GLOATS AND BEAMS I BET YOU ALL ARE SECRETLY ZEALOUS RIGHT HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA AND BANGS INTO THE WALL.

Ok was with server with mike willis kabba and there's a super pretty lady customer wearing cheongsam with a super ugly bald head old geezer. Everyone was oogling at her and I SERVE HER HAHAHAHAHAHAH I ET THEY ARE OPENLY ZEALOUS THE PRETTY LADY LOOK LIKE A FAIRY TOOO BUT BOOO TO HER BAD TASTE IN MEN.

  • Mike like being a bitch
  • _________ is a bitch and I dislike her
  • __________ has goblin's finger nails
  • _______ has procupine hair
  • _________ has bad breathe
  • Try Poowoman instaed of peeman
  • I'll miss Olive and her naughty acts
  • jonathan and his roly poly tummy
  • Teddy and his earring
  • Anthony and his 2 fork
  • Thomas and his no link
  • Mike and his bitchyness
  • Lianyi and her guides cookies
  • John but not his rubix cube
  • Aung Moe! for no reason
  • Jolyn and her pair of imaginay fairy wings

Judy and my cheeseburger

ok k thx bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home