Today, in a corner of the world, someone is hungry, homeless, hurting. That Someone could be You. People live without light, out of sight. Is that right? I'm an average joe, just trying to make ends meet. Can I make a difference? One day, in a corner of the world, a light went on. An idea was born. I am the difference, between justice and injustice, between right and wrong. The voice lives on, when someone takes a stand. I am the end of poverty. I am a different path. It's never too late. I am the belief in your humanity. I am saving the world, one island at a time. I am a wave of compassion. I am the end of ignorance. I am the call for human rights. Love can change the world. I am jobs, not jails. I am clean water. I am the hands that heals all mankind. I am the light and the gift of vision. I am the heart that keeps a child alive. Before it's too late. I am the dream that becomes reality. I am greening the industry. What about now?

Saturday, December 29, 2007

Of Everything and Nothing

Hello this year is gonna pass so soon so are my holidays zomgoddes so sad I haven't complete all HW but I cant wait to go back to school but it means I have to stop my work aw so sad cause I will miss some people terribly.

Sensitivity. Spare a thought for others like others had always spare one for you. Be sensitive to others and not about yourself. Stop thinking you are always the one needing help. There's always someone that feels left out and don't think it's you cause it has never been. There's always someone there for you but have you been that someone? See the effort instead of the mistakes. Encourage instead of reprimand. Responsibility. Do cause you want to make a difference, not just the sake of it. Life is fair. Control. Pretty please with a grande java chip and whip cream on top.

To sum up: This year kind of sucks. Theres too much things that made me see the ugly sides of everything, and yet I have always learn and see somthing new. But thats doesn't mean I've become a better person, in fact, I miss the old me. Where have happy-go-lucky gone too?

everything dies away someday, love/hate. eventually I'll die away too. It goes on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home