Today, in a corner of the world, someone is hungry, homeless, hurting. That Someone could be You. People live without light, out of sight. Is that right? I'm an average joe, just trying to make ends meet. Can I make a difference? One day, in a corner of the world, a light went on. An idea was born. I am the difference, between justice and injustice, between right and wrong. The voice lives on, when someone takes a stand. I am the end of poverty. I am a different path. It's never too late. I am the belief in your humanity. I am saving the world, one island at a time. I am a wave of compassion. I am the end of ignorance. I am the call for human rights. Love can change the world. I am jobs, not jails. I am clean water. I am the hands that heals all mankind. I am the light and the gift of vision. I am the heart that keeps a child alive. Before it's too late. I am the dream that becomes reality. I am greening the industry. What about now?

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OH HELLO THIS IS LAG I KNOW HAHAHAHAHA BUT SORRY COHEAVEN MY FIRST VIRGIN POST OF 2008 IS DEDICATED HERE OOOOOOOOOOPS!

http://devilicious-us.blogspot.com/

OK ANW I HAVENT CMPLETE ANY HOMEWORK LIKE NTH AT ALL ITS ALREADY 8 AND I SHALL REMAIN CALM AND COMPOSED AND REFINED AND PANGSAI MODE. OK IM CALM AND COMPOSED AND REFINED AND PANGSAI MODE.

NOOOOOOooooooOOOOOOOoooooOOOOOO I HAVENT COMPLETE ANY BLOODY HWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! I SHALL STOP BLOGGING. TMR I HAVE TO WAKEY AT 6 HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE LA ANY KIND SOUL WANT TO MORNING CALL ME PRETTY PLEASE WITH A GRANDE JAVA CHIP WITH WHIP CREAM ON TOP?

OK DOUBT NO ONE WILL SEE THIS BUT...............MY PHONE IS STILL BLOODY SCREWED UP. SCREW ALL THE NOKIA SERVICE CENTRE WHO CHOOSE TO CLOSE AT NEW YEAR! LIKE WHO THE HELL DO THAT. OKKKKKKKKKK.

KTHXBYE IM GONNA MISS SD PPL LOADS BUT NOT SCHOOL, LIKE DEFINITELY.

Amidst all those darkness there's always a light, time for me to see the light. Wake up and stop sleeping, you are going to be late for school.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home