Today, in a corner of the world, someone is hungry, homeless, hurting. That Someone could be You. People live without light, out of sight. Is that right? I'm an average joe, just trying to make ends meet. Can I make a difference? One day, in a corner of the world, a light went on. An idea was born. I am the difference, between justice and injustice, between right and wrong. The voice lives on, when someone takes a stand. I am the end of poverty. I am a different path. It's never too late. I am the belief in your humanity. I am saving the world, one island at a time. I am a wave of compassion. I am the end of ignorance. I am the call for human rights. Love can change the world. I am jobs, not jails. I am clean water. I am the hands that heals all mankind. I am the light and the gift of vision. I am the heart that keeps a child alive. Before it's too late. I am the dream that becomes reality. I am greening the industry. What about now?

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Icky ficky lazi

Oh gosh, I haven't been here for so long. I'm so lazy that I've neglect you blog. Well, the lazy saga shall continue, FTW!!!!!



Okey dokey super late but still much thanks and love to da greatest teamz in da worldz (Y) NC4 (K) and smooches. Loveeeeeeeeeee the roses, the choir, the cards, the cake, and not to mention the many M&Ms in the cute machine! M&M&M&M&M&M&M&M&M&M&M&M&M!

Oh and Hi Johanna, I'm blogging about you. I WILL SURVIVE!(remind me of the pig in Chicken Little)

Fingers too tired to type anything. IM OFF TO DO SOME LANKY PANKY MATHS SUCKZ BOLLZ LAZ.

Btw, I really must learn to managa my time or else G_G liaozzzzz. OK STOP BLOGGING X THE THANG XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX ITTTTTTTTTT!

STILL NOT HAVING SELF CONTROL AND PLAANING AND TIME MANAGEMENT SKILLS> G_G_G_G_G_G_G_G I SMELL THE GEES AND SEE THE STRINGS.

MUST LEARN TO CONTROL STOP STOP STOP. BYEBYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HELLO CSM(Y)!

HAPPY CNY,lol!

8:13 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home