Today, in a corner of the world, someone is hungry, homeless, hurting. That Someone could be You. People live without light, out of sight. Is that right? I'm an average joe, just trying to make ends meet. Can I make a difference? One day, in a corner of the world, a light went on. An idea was born. I am the difference, between justice and injustice, between right and wrong. The voice lives on, when someone takes a stand. I am the end of poverty. I am a different path. It's never too late. I am the belief in your humanity. I am saving the world, one island at a time. I am a wave of compassion. I am the end of ignorance. I am the call for human rights. Love can change the world. I am jobs, not jails. I am clean water. I am the hands that heals all mankind. I am the light and the gift of vision. I am the heart that keeps a child alive. Before it's too late. I am the dream that becomes reality. I am greening the industry. What about now?

Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Operation Eat Your Durian Puffs

HELLO BLOG, IM STILL LAZY BUT I SHALL STAY

BTW, ANNUAL CAMP 2008 IS OVER, AND WE DID IT IN SO LITTLE TIME.

THE NEXT BIG PROJECT? COMING SOON.

ok that was yesterday's. I should be studying chemistry now but die i think i lost my notes for the Nth time rwarrrrrrrr ALLLLLLLLLL OF THEM! RWAR RUMBLE WHINE WHINE.

btw again, camp was really memorable! like usual I'm too lazy to type anything out hahahahah. Oh most memorable thing: My g _ _ _ n hurts. GOODNESS.

So today was founder's day. Cries when my eyes burn for the zazillion time when seeing Boon in hot red pants and leopard print shirt. And i can see her bra, black. Very boring. Had to stand during the whole ceremony since the school didn't prepare enough chairs for nearly the whole sec4 cohort. Oh well had fun up there, play handphone slack around. Total ZZZ.

MISS KHOO IS WEARING GREEN TODAY! AND MR. FANTUAN WAS WEARING WHITE (TOTALLY LOOK LIKE FANTUAN AWESOME PLZZZZZZ)!!!!

Clearing storeroom today was (Y) Knew many juicy juice. I like to clean the leg so beautiful ah got to touch it haha. Oh and I hit KN's _____ with it. Zomg super hilarious with Jo(HAHAHAHA NOT TRAUMATIZED ANYMORE LA) and GKN(you don't know what i know). I'm a big cheater and KN is a fool. Wheeee love storeroooooom even the 1st attempt of locking the storeroom door took me 20 minutes.
Yes, before I forgot. Operation Eat you Durian Puffs had changed to Operation Every Plz Eat the Screaming Veggie and Feed Her Our Shoes. What rights does she have to humiliate someone like this? C'mon she just committed a small mistake. Seriously this is so unfair you fat piece of rotten veggie I hope you burn in the furnace with all your banana friends. And fancy calling someone a p_______t. No wonder all you neh neh go to you butt. Quack sue me.

AND MISS KHOO IS WEARING GREEN TODAY! AND MR. FANTUAN WAS WEARING WHITE (TOTALLY LOOK LIKE FANTUAN AWESOME PLZZZZZZ)!!!!

Analise was in love with the Mr. FanTuan I drew. GO GO GO TOFUUUUU FAMILY!

Heehaw bye. Chemistry notes I love you all to bits plz come back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home