Today, in a corner of the world, someone is hungry, homeless, hurting. That Someone could be You. People live without light, out of sight. Is that right? I'm an average joe, just trying to make ends meet. Can I make a difference? One day, in a corner of the world, a light went on. An idea was born. I am the difference, between justice and injustice, between right and wrong. The voice lives on, when someone takes a stand. I am the end of poverty. I am a different path. It's never too late. I am the belief in your humanity. I am saving the world, one island at a time. I am a wave of compassion. I am the end of ignorance. I am the call for human rights. Love can change the world. I am jobs, not jails. I am clean water. I am the hands that heals all mankind. I am the light and the gift of vision. I am the heart that keeps a child alive. Before it's too late. I am the dream that becomes reality. I am greening the industry. What about now?

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Murderers dont go home

Love 'Em

RE EDIT/
During morning assembly when the talks are getting long and I'm getting drowsy, there's always this little voice in my head( ZOMG I GOT SCHIZOPHRENIA) that screams, AHHHHH YOU ARE EATING INTO CURRICULUM TIME BITACHHHHHH! However, today I was completely enlightened with "so be it". Makes me wonder how words can be so powerful at times.

Hello blog I'm taking a lil break to do some blogging so be grateful. Lately is tiring, tiring or tiring sucks. Today's morning assembly is terrible. It is outraging why must that stewpid biatch humiliate the girl right in front of the whole cohort. I mean can't you just give it to her discreetly? Manz stewpid biatch hate her.

Chingay parade duty was finally over. (Y)(N) I DON"T KNOW. But well it was pretty. Stationed at the opening and we could see all the fireworks. Some guy called Merlin had to fell down from his chair and that was a huge bollz of entertainment. AND THE JELLYFISH IS (Y) FTW (Y)

Really hate POP training, stewpidest thang ever zomg feel like murdering everyone now. I hate doing hentaks they are killing my left shin. I hate being the 10 of them. I hate having our lunch breaks cut off. I hate doing warm-up drills. I hate being in activities conducted by the screw up ppl. I hate waiting for the screw up people to make up their mind while I wait for them and my left shin is still killing me

Okey but I stand beside Pandey (Y). And there's always this Guinea Pig on the bicycle when I was bored falling in. And I see James! And there's Moses :O And the sea elephant Xin Hao. And I see more James! AND MORE JAMES SO CUTE LAAAAAAA ZOMG FAINTS GIANT HAMSTER GUINEA PIG SEA ELEPHANT (Y)(Y)(Y)(Y)(Y)(Y)(Y)(Y)(Y)(Y)

This is what I do when i had a coldddd.

I think I have schizophrenia seeing of too much someone and someone. Pukes pui pui pui THE HORROR!
ZOMGGGGGGGGG (Y) BOONKAI LIANG POPO (Y) EAST COAST PARK (Y) SQD408 (Y)(Y)(Y)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home