Today, in a corner of the world, someone is hungry, homeless, hurting. That Someone could be You. People live without light, out of sight. Is that right? I'm an average joe, just trying to make ends meet. Can I make a difference? One day, in a corner of the world, a light went on. An idea was born. I am the difference, between justice and injustice, between right and wrong. The voice lives on, when someone takes a stand. I am the end of poverty. I am a different path. It's never too late. I am the belief in your humanity. I am saving the world, one island at a time. I am a wave of compassion. I am the end of ignorance. I am the call for human rights. Love can change the world. I am jobs, not jails. I am clean water. I am the hands that heals all mankind. I am the light and the gift of vision. I am the heart that keeps a child alive. Before it's too late. I am the dream that becomes reality. I am greening the industry. What about now?

Friday, February 08, 2008

Beginning of a Bleeding River

Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. I'm so freaking bored right nowwwww.

This is going to be senseless so donnnnnnnnnnnnnnnntttt read onnnnnnnnnnnn.

My dad and his freinds are playing mahjooooooooong.

It's noisy.

I'm going M'sia today at 6am.

So it means not going JC;s house!

NOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooOOOOOOOOOO.

Whines and whines and rants and ramble and rumble and whine and whine and whine.

Whining is (Y)

Caught Shaolin Soccer and Scary Movie 4 just now.

Total owange (Y)

Am plucking me hair now.

Many hair on the floor.

CNY must use masking tape no broom or vacuum cleaner.

Masking Tape FTW!

Am reading through year book now.

Eyes are burning when flipping through first few pages.

Still burning, ahhhhhhhh the pain, the pain!

Now eyes sparkles seeing Fan Tuan and prettayeeeeeeeeee Ms Khooooooooooo.

Khooooooooooos are (Y)

Ooogles at them.

Still oogling, plus drooling.

Shucks, nose still lingers the smell of stinkbombz.

Feel my nose dropping.

And my trachea swelling and my lungs deflating.

Now they are as wrinkled as a prune.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAH NOT FUNNNY HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..

Ok I'm bored.

Bye bye bye bye bye bye bye byeb byebyebyebyebeybeyeb/

Wahhhhhhhhh mega typing imba skills CSM (Y) hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaha/

hahahahahahahahahahahaahahhaahhahahaahhaahah

haahhaahahahahahahahahhaahahahhaahhaahahah

ahahahaahahahahhahaahahahahahahhahahahaah

So cried the mockingbird within my heart. And the winter blossoms flew down like a never-ending river.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

siewmin! why no tagboard already! andandand are you excited you are to see me in prolly another TWO weeks!!! =O

2:49 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home