Today, in a corner of the world, someone is hungry, homeless, hurting. That Someone could be You. People live without light, out of sight. Is that right? I'm an average joe, just trying to make ends meet. Can I make a difference? One day, in a corner of the world, a light went on. An idea was born. I am the difference, between justice and injustice, between right and wrong. The voice lives on, when someone takes a stand. I am the end of poverty. I am a different path. It's never too late. I am the belief in your humanity. I am saving the world, one island at a time. I am a wave of compassion. I am the end of ignorance. I am the call for human rights. Love can change the world. I am jobs, not jails. I am clean water. I am the hands that heals all mankind. I am the light and the gift of vision. I am the heart that keeps a child alive. Before it's too late. I am the dream that becomes reality. I am greening the industry. What about now?

Friday, April 25, 2008

No Air

Yesterday's a Thursday and there's not much for me to do. No 5-minute polish boots, no ironing of uniform, no washing of my black skirt, no preparation. Feels kinda empty.

It's a Friday and I'm home by 4.30, excluding the fact that I Ajisened with SQ jess Mich and had long bitchtalk with Panz & Miaoz. HOW CAN HOW CAN DURING NORM DAYS I NEVER EVER REACH HOME BEFORE 5! And there's no more stinky people polishing their stinky boots with their stinky socks in the stinky class. Stank.

And I seem to stop blogging. Maybe I don't really feel like thinking that Handover is over hands down. It's over. My last CCA in SJ, and it's a kinda lousy day for a lousy CCA with lousy OMs in the superduperfruwhooper lousy school.

But I know that even the journey in SJ have ended(which might not even be true teeheehahoho), the impact, the memories these 11 people left on me will never go away.

3 years and abit more may seem short, but they feel like the longest friendship I ever had, and the best part was I know it'll go on. There are stupid quarrels and bitching along the way yes, but somehow yet another we manage to pick ourselves up and tomorrow is a whole new day.

Teehee so sentimental and corny BUAY TAHAN AH! Ok stop it stop it. If I'm really unlazy perhaps I shall blog down my 3 years and a bit more life in SJ. But now, neopets ZZZ (Y)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home