Today, in a corner of the world, someone is hungry, homeless, hurting. That Someone could be You. People live without light, out of sight. Is that right? I'm an average joe, just trying to make ends meet. Can I make a difference? One day, in a corner of the world, a light went on. An idea was born. I am the difference, between justice and injustice, between right and wrong. The voice lives on, when someone takes a stand. I am the end of poverty. I am a different path. It's never too late. I am the belief in your humanity. I am saving the world, one island at a time. I am a wave of compassion. I am the end of ignorance. I am the call for human rights. Love can change the world. I am jobs, not jails. I am clean water. I am the hands that heals all mankind. I am the light and the gift of vision. I am the heart that keeps a child alive. Before it's too late. I am the dream that becomes reality. I am greening the industry. What about now?

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Monster. Grimmer :'(

Damn I finished Monster. While everyone is inspired by Obama(or McCain), Monster had really been thought-provoking for me. I really really love it. It's those not-very-action-packed anime that keeps me craving. Kudos. To 13rose

Btw, Grimmer died :'(
Lunge is really FTW cause he nearly ripped someone's spleen out.
Johan is wickedly handsome.
And Roberto _|_

I used the scissors to cut and cut and cut stuff for like no mother for 3 hours straight today and my fingers hurt like..... and I watch 13 episodes today! Not very hardcore lah. Oooh and I watch Heroes season 3! I lubb Hiro Nakamura! So kewl. Lambo also very kewl!

LAMBO LAMBO LAMBO! AND I DID THIS COLLAGE USING PAINT. PAINT LEH! CLICK TO SEE BIG BIG.



Gosh I didn't know this is my 200 post. AFter 3 years! Whoopeedodo. Okayz I need to find good quality animes with HD. Veoh dont have Reborn.........ZZZZZ

Am watching Monster now! After a year I'm finally going to finish the series ^^



I was watching Fantastic 4: The rise of the silver surfer. Silver surfer pretty hawt. And then I switch to Brave Story on Okto. Guess what. TWO 'SILVER SURFER'. Beat that, Fantastic 4. Beat that!

But anyway brave story is not bad. The artwork and storyline is pretty good. Jozo is so kewl. Gotta remember to catch other anime movie. Blood the Last Vampire still remain the best!

Ooh next week movie look kinda cheesy. Hah the triplets of bellville.

Oh shit burn the oil. Burn SS. Burnt me.



Jack White(!!!!!!!) and Keys in Another Way to Die (Quantum of Solace). Gosh I love Jack White, easily one of the best guitarist in the industry. White Stripes da bomb.


Beyonce's da bomb. I don't get the video at first, and then I thought I got it, and then I didn't, and then I GAVE UP. Oh well just stare at Beyonce

Grr I'm so confused. I don't understand me me me you everyone.

*Sparks fly in the brain*Kaboom*


Ever changing hair and outfit, never changing gaze.


Edit/
Haha shit so many parodies about that video. But the original one remain the best.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home