Today, in a corner of the world, someone is hungry, homeless, hurting. That Someone could be You. People live without light, out of sight. Is that right? I'm an average joe, just trying to make ends meet. Can I make a difference? One day, in a corner of the world, a light went on. An idea was born. I am the difference, between justice and injustice, between right and wrong. The voice lives on, when someone takes a stand. I am the end of poverty. I am a different path. It's never too late. I am the belief in your humanity. I am saving the world, one island at a time. I am a wave of compassion. I am the end of ignorance. I am the call for human rights. Love can change the world. I am jobs, not jails. I am clean water. I am the hands that heals all mankind. I am the light and the gift of vision. I am the heart that keeps a child alive. Before it's too late. I am the dream that becomes reality. I am greening the industry. What about now?

Monday, August 18, 2008

Okay it isn't bloody funny



W O W ! I'm very impress by London's performance for their Olympics 2012. I thought the London performers were superb, kinda have goosebumps(in a good way). Btw I miss Beijing's opening and closing performance even though for both times my TV was on...Gee computer prove to be more shiny than Beijing. If the word for Olympics 2008 is Grand, I guess 2012 will be Funky. I also don't know why. but I really look forward to London's Olympics. Think it will be totally different from Beijing this year?

And Leona Lewis.....is outshine by the Old Man guitarist and the Violinist in hot shorts. Drools~ Where is Beckham anyway?

THE TOWER THING IS BAGUS (Y)



I really dislike making decisions I really hate hate hate them and I don't like them at all. They are one of those things that I have super sonafagun trouble making them ahhhhhhhhh why why why. Especially those that you know whether you made this or that you will still feel bad cause either side is a wrong choice there's no prefect choice in this kinda situation unless I care only about myself but I don't so whichever I make it will still be wrong wrong wrong cause..........Grrrrrr.



Physics says that with a mirror of only half your body height, you are able to see your full body.

I say, it seriously takes more than that. With a hundred mirrors surrounding you, you might not even see yourself properly.

I can't either.






For people who didn't get it, I was online on a thursday morning! Where's the AH ppl nia?
I got detention today, and I sit the same bus as CaiCai.

I think she heard everything I said. Oops, too bad.

I got the weirdest dreams, and I 1 week never shit nia~

New British ang moh teacher is hot stuff.

Fat legs.

2 Comments:

Blogger KCJ said...

HELLO MINMIN LETS GO CABLE SKIING AFTER PRELIMS

7:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

>:(
SORRY ITS GIVING YOU BOTH SO MUCH HEADACHES

8:07 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home