Today, in a corner of the world, someone is hungry, homeless, hurting. That Someone could be You. People live without light, out of sight. Is that right? I'm an average joe, just trying to make ends meet. Can I make a difference? One day, in a corner of the world, a light went on. An idea was born. I am the difference, between justice and injustice, between right and wrong. The voice lives on, when someone takes a stand. I am the end of poverty. I am a different path. It's never too late. I am the belief in your humanity. I am saving the world, one island at a time. I am a wave of compassion. I am the end of ignorance. I am the call for human rights. Love can change the world. I am jobs, not jails. I am clean water. I am the hands that heals all mankind. I am the light and the gift of vision. I am the heart that keeps a child alive. Before it's too late. I am the dream that becomes reality. I am greening the industry. What about now?

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Joker

I hate it when I have a big mouth.

Actually I'm never a big mouth. When I talk talk see see laugh laugh, I tend to control. I learn to control and know how to control and I control alot. Cause you really don't want to spoil the mood. But there's always times when I got too engross that something will spill out of my mouth. A little or very much, I just hate it. Cause it not only makes me feel uneasy, but also the people with me. I must think properly when I say some words now.


I lub Joker!
Totally pawns Batman.

And anyway I got my new microwave and actually wanted to post how to cook eggs(without then exploding) in the microwave, but apparently....I'm too bloody lazy and still didn't grasp the perfect timing to cook eggs in the microwave.

Am still not used to my microwave my old one totally pawns it. But time will take it's toll and I will learn to like my microwave and cook nice eggs.

I tried to do E.Maths at 2a.m yesterday...CANNOT MAKE ITPlease click to view enlarge version, and if you really got stamps on your eyes, it says:
Time taken=Sean Pace/Spoilt Car

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home