Today, in a corner of the world, someone is hungry, homeless, hurting. That Someone could be You. People live without light, out of sight. Is that right? I'm an average joe, just trying to make ends meet. Can I make a difference? One day, in a corner of the world, a light went on. An idea was born. I am the difference, between justice and injustice, between right and wrong. The voice lives on, when someone takes a stand. I am the end of poverty. I am a different path. It's never too late. I am the belief in your humanity. I am saving the world, one island at a time. I am a wave of compassion. I am the end of ignorance. I am the call for human rights. Love can change the world. I am jobs, not jails. I am clean water. I am the hands that heals all mankind. I am the light and the gift of vision. I am the heart that keeps a child alive. Before it's too late. I am the dream that becomes reality. I am greening the industry. What about now?

Thursday, July 10, 2008

I see armpit hair!

The Hokkaido Fair is Madness Indeed.

The people, the ridiculously overpriced food, and queuing 1hour+ for the bloody pancakes looking thangs is no joke. I swear the reception is so bad that my radio literally zizizizigagashhhhpooofwakakkashhzizigaga. And watching a monkey slamming Panasonic laptops to show they are super imba and super suitable for people like me for 10 times is puke blood. But anyway I feel such an auntie to buy 40 of em la! They weren't worth the 1hour+ wait though...

the 22.90 lunch box really suckz bollz don't buy not worth $. The brown stuffed sotongs too. The tako ball also cheat money one.

The scallops selling at 3 for 5.20 are bagus (Y)


Hokkaido food fair is so overrated.

About my last post people think I'm super upset/emo(for the limited vocabulary people who use Emo for everything, eg....) over my mid year results. No lah don't have super but confirm got a little one what. I still reap what I sow and I deserve every bit of lousy results. Actually I'm super contented over my L1R5! Actually I am prepared for the worst and thought I would get 28 or something! HAHAHAHAH DONT HAVE SO HAPPY LAH.

The more I think about my mids, the happier I get. Wahahahahahaha Guan Yin Ma ftw!

And 2 days ago, I lost my microwave :(

It was quite old already and it short circuited now and then. Need to throw away or else my other household appliance in danger also. The microwave is like the 3rd most important electrical appliance(after TV and computer)! I can sure live without the air-con but not without a microwave!

I will remember the countless eggs that is cooked to perfection in you. The overnight food that I heat up in you. Not to forget the endless products that keep exploding in you. Yes, I love the microwave.

On a super bright side, MY NEW MICROWAVE IS COMING VERY SOON LIKE TMR NIGHT YES AHAHAHAHA THAT MEANS I CAN COOK EGGS AND EXPLODE THINGS AGAIN. HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAH

PS: I lied about the ranking of the microwave. I used my phone to take a picture of it. Now microwave is #4

PSS: Ok, I need the refrigerator to store things for my microwave to cook, so #5.

PSSS: I swear that I actually needed the fan to survive if there's no air con. And the gas stove. And and and and......

PSSSS: I going roflmaobbqlollercoaster over blogs. Gosh gotta check out the links I link they are the scallops!

AHAHAHAHAHAH NEW MICROWAVE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home