Today, in a corner of the world, someone is hungry, homeless, hurting. That Someone could be You. People live without light, out of sight. Is that right? I'm an average joe, just trying to make ends meet. Can I make a difference? One day, in a corner of the world, a light went on. An idea was born. I am the difference, between justice and injustice, between right and wrong. The voice lives on, when someone takes a stand. I am the end of poverty. I am a different path. It's never too late. I am the belief in your humanity. I am saving the world, one island at a time. I am a wave of compassion. I am the end of ignorance. I am the call for human rights. Love can change the world. I am jobs, not jails. I am clean water. I am the hands that heals all mankind. I am the light and the gift of vision. I am the heart that keeps a child alive. Before it's too late. I am the dream that becomes reality. I am greening the industry. What about now?

Friday, August 08, 2008

Study

Elvis Presley is charming.

Long live, King Elvis!


Have been spending much time with classmates lately. You know like staying back after school to prepare for the cheering competition thing. Though prelims is nearing, it's really cool. Cause I didn't have this after-school life for very long, that do-proper-stuff-have-fun-after-school-life.

Kinda like....SJ. : ( :

Okay I don't know where to start off but I reach school very de early this morning! Thanks to powerful morning callers like Shiqi and Michelle (stares at Germ the noob). Face painting was pretty ok, but it was very messy, and people keep calling my name, searching for paint and brushes, I didn't eat my breakfast, people still calling me name, going round waving brushes at people's face, people continue to call my name, name, name, name.

I swear, I nearly want to shout "That's not my name!".

Then hurry hurry chiong chiong fast forward chop chop to the National Day Parade. Lousy marching niaaaaaa~ Cheering competition was damn funny. OK LA Huiling look pretty and bitchy, with the pink thang on her hair! And ZX, omg. Omg, PCK Pte Ltd!

Chop chop our turn liao then chop chop it ends. Pretty good I think. Though I'm super blur and nearly want to laugh when I see Geok Lian(favorite teacher of the non-obsessive category)

We got third! Heehee was pretty aweeeeeeeeeeesome feeling.

Fast forward to class outing at airport. With ShiQi Mich Pan Miaoz Boonz Jess Geldin Jac Lipin Wenxin Wankee Chinaman Nelson Bentan Wai KS JiangHao

Tree....I don't know what and never see de ceremony not important. See people dig the ground of a tropical environment and put pine trees inside? LAWLPOPEYE. Okay lunch at Popeye's was so full. Sat down at T2 viewing hall and tc.

Slurrrr....p and Polar Bear(Y). I am Master at Polar Bear! I got killed at the first round...swear at KS. Must have provoke the hidden dragon in me cause I win for 2/3 rounds! Last round XQ(polar bear from China) keep killing me and I keep saving myself(Doctor with a brilliant head). Super hilarious when I kill Miaoz! Jac is the crouching tiger under the sheep skin!

Was super tired after everything. Went home and sleep on massage chair. ZZZ

Btw wahlau nelson damn skinny he can climb through the window. Wahlau so skinny wahlau wahlau wahlau wahlau wahlau wahlau wahlau wahlau. Thank you. Still, Wahlau. Wahlau.

I bet Germ will feel zealous: I PAINT DR'S FACE!

Wahlau.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

AGREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED!!!!

ELVIS IS HUNKAYE HUNKAYE well.. HUNK!

AND LOVE ME TENDER IS SOOOOOOOOOOOO heart-melting!!! I LVOE HIS EYES!!!!

8:38 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home