Today, in a corner of the world, someone is hungry, homeless, hurting. That Someone could be You. People live without light, out of sight. Is that right? I'm an average joe, just trying to make ends meet. Can I make a difference? One day, in a corner of the world, a light went on. An idea was born. I am the difference, between justice and injustice, between right and wrong. The voice lives on, when someone takes a stand. I am the end of poverty. I am a different path. It's never too late. I am the belief in your humanity. I am saving the world, one island at a time. I am a wave of compassion. I am the end of ignorance. I am the call for human rights. Love can change the world. I am jobs, not jails. I am clean water. I am the hands that heals all mankind. I am the light and the gift of vision. I am the heart that keeps a child alive. Before it's too late. I am the dream that becomes reality. I am greening the industry. What about now?

Monday, November 24, 2008

Farewell, no?

Edit: Am still up at 2.33 playing Neopets and Facebook. Pets Society sucks la! GO PLAY TOMATO BOUNCE.

Edit: NO IM NOT WEARING A DRESS!

Edit: Prom's tmr AND I WANT TO SEE SEXY PEOPLE HAHAHAH.

Edit: IM READING BOOKS. ENGLISH BOOKS. IM PROUD OF MYSELF. AND I GOT REALLY GOOD QUALITY MANGA AT 3 FOR $5! I LOVE STEALS ^^

Edit Edit: WAHLAU TODAY I WENT FAR EAST AND I SAW THIS REALLY NICE VINTAGE KINDA BARREL BAG LEH! :( AND IM STILL THINKING OF THE MILITARY JACKET :( AND THE BARREL BAG ONE OF A KIND! POM PI PI! DESIRES :(

Okay i wanted to post about farewell08 nong time ago but sometimes technology and be such a bitch and I can be such a lazy arse. Ok it's the former.

But I'm really lazy I just want to play neopets and watch ots and lots of Hitman Reborn! Start giggling at the thought of LAMBO-SAN! SO KEWL LIKE EVERY LAMBO IN THE WORLD HAHAHAHAH.

Guess when I say I will miss SJ and will love it forever, it won't be entirely true, no? I guess with time everything will fade, even if they once hold a dear position in my life. But I can assure that even they might be not as important anymore, the memories will always always stay.

The good, the bad; the superficial, the ugly; the hate, the love; not every little detail, but never forgotten.

105 Sperenza 206 NC5 Corrigan 307 NC1 Dakota NCteam08 408 NC4Instructor Slazenger

I'm may not be forever, but I'm part of them once and this is how I move it, ah hah ah hah. I'll do a proper post if I feel like it.

GO FIGURE

SO CORNY AHHHHHHHHHH NOT LIKE ME I"M LAMBO SAN HAHAHHAHA JUNCHENG DRAW ME AS LAMBO BTW MY POCKETS ARE BURNING(OR BURNT) AHHHHH SO BROKE. AND KEITH LETTER IS SO !!!!!!! MADE ME ROFL. AND HE LOOK SO SCARY IN THE PICTURE. GIRL WITH LOTS OF HAIR. AND GERMAINE IS CHICKEN. AND. AND. AND. GINA IS BLACK WHILE HUILING HAVE BIG BOB(yes, BOB). AND WANLING ONE SO FUNNY AND XIQUAN LOOK LIKE CHEEKOKPEK INSTEAD OF OLD DOG. AND MINLE HAS LOTS OF HAIR. AND JUNCHENG IS LONG BANANA. AND WANYING IS HELLO KITTY WHY YOU FLY TO TAIWAN AHHHH. AND JOHANNA LOOKS NORMAL WHY AH WHY AH.OOPS SORRY SHES A MONKEY HAHAHAHAHAAH. AND WHY KANGNING IS I-PIN HOWS THAT POSSIBLE I-PIN SO KEWL LA BUT NEVERMIND JUNCEHNG DRAW ME AS LAMBO! LAMBO-SAN LEH I LOVE LAMBO! YES MORE THEN 408 HAHAHAHAHA. EH GINA NOT BLACK ENOUGH LAH.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey care to let us have a sneak preview of your prom outfit? :)

Have been reading your blog and thought that it is really interesting. All the way :)

10:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home