Today, in a corner of the world, someone is hungry, homeless, hurting. That Someone could be You. People live without light, out of sight. Is that right? I'm an average joe, just trying to make ends meet. Can I make a difference? One day, in a corner of the world, a light went on. An idea was born. I am the difference, between justice and injustice, between right and wrong. The voice lives on, when someone takes a stand. I am the end of poverty. I am a different path. It's never too late. I am the belief in your humanity. I am saving the world, one island at a time. I am a wave of compassion. I am the end of ignorance. I am the call for human rights. Love can change the world. I am jobs, not jails. I am clean water. I am the hands that heals all mankind. I am the light and the gift of vision. I am the heart that keeps a child alive. Before it's too late. I am the dream that becomes reality. I am greening the industry. What about now?

Monday, June 11, 2012

Day 01- A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself

Day 01- A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself


(Btw omg how long have i not been in blogger? Just saw the new layout!)

Wow i doubt i have ever posted a picture of myself....... And even if i ever did it i doubt it's decent hahahahahahhahahaah

15 INTERESTING FACTS AH..... I think 15 facts better hah. I not v interesting one.

1) I LOVE EGGS!!!!!!!!!!!! I cook perfect microwaved eggs i swear O LORD.

2) I'm left handed, but also pretty much right handed in other ways. I HAVE ADAPTED

3) I am a zai nv max. I can read manga and watch TV ALL DAY LONG! I like to stay at home and nua~ 

4) I am quite wierd i guess...... LOL

5) I think i look like a chao ah lian and i think i look damn cheena looking (like i speak damn alot of chinese) but my friends all say I JUST LOOK DAMN NORMAL LOL

6) Yah i speak damn alot of chinese. I also influence alot of people to speak chinese. Cheena kia FTW

7) I KNOW I DONT LOOK LIKE IT but I cry damn easily in the touching parts of movies (esp those family movies). Oh i cry when i read manga too (esp one piece omg fucking tearjerker) DONT JUDGE. 

8) I think i am 170CM, and i want to be 170cm so I'm 170cm?

9) I love ah ma clothings! I love it more when its damn cheap LIKE LESS THAN 5BUX. I AM A CHEAPO. My fav 4 letter word is S-A-L-E (not free coz free things are usually *meh* and ppl dont give away free clothes?)

10) I like shoes shoes shoes shoes and currently i have 7 pair of unworn in my cupboard. I dont even dare to count the number of shoes i own....... Lucky i dont wear nor collect heels!

11) I always wish i had nicer slimmmmmmeeeeeeerrrrr slimmmmmeeerrrr skinnnyyyyyyy legs and thighs! Then i could be more confident of myself AND WORK THOSE SHOES.

12) I dont really reply messages one...... I dont realy care about my phone also. Most of the time i dont know where's my phone when im at home. My phone do becomes very important when there's an awkard situation or WHEN IT IS DYING( every single time i NEED it!!!)

13) Im thankful for the invention of sit down toilets. Everytime I shit or damn damn damn urgent I would be like O LORD WHO INVENTED THIS SHIT IT'S DOPE(then i wld tear LOL esp in urgent cases like *ahhhhh*)

14) I like to be unglam. ITS A CHOICE!!!!! Not my nature. Totally. Not.

15) I digress alot. And i type incoherently. I dont even know why i type all these shit above. Too randomn!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home