Today, in a corner of the world, someone is hungry, homeless, hurting. That Someone could be You. People live without light, out of sight. Is that right? I'm an average joe, just trying to make ends meet. Can I make a difference? One day, in a corner of the world, a light went on. An idea was born. I am the difference, between justice and injustice, between right and wrong. The voice lives on, when someone takes a stand. I am the end of poverty. I am a different path. It's never too late. I am the belief in your humanity. I am saving the world, one island at a time. I am a wave of compassion. I am the end of ignorance. I am the call for human rights. Love can change the world. I am jobs, not jails. I am clean water. I am the hands that heals all mankind. I am the light and the gift of vision. I am the heart that keeps a child alive. Before it's too late. I am the dream that becomes reality. I am greening the industry. What about now?

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Day 19- Nicknames you have; why do you have them

THIS IS SO MUCH EASIER THAN DAY 18!!!

I have super alot of nicknames! Coz of my real name actually and also.... IDK also hahahahha I JUZ HAVE SUPER ALOT OF NICKNAMES. And its kinda a progression thing.... Like it differs from one period to another.

Nicknames this kinda thing i can only recall from sec skl ah sunny ☀ AHS


My longest nick i gave to myself coz im in love with all those japanese shit when im in sec skl:
Sieghart Faust Necromencer Xenotime Victoria Teliscropial Valentina (LOL WTFARK I CANT RLY RMB I ABIT ANYHOW MAKE UP LOL something like that lah..... maybe i add valentina coz its a damn chio name)

And then I start to refer myself to Sieg/Sieghart and all my close friends will call me sieg lah.

Then there's Sieggy which evolved to Saggy hahahah coz huiling called me that coz i called her Boobs (OK LOL)

Oyah chiajia will sometimes call me Che Mad Mad! Coz she's Ko Mad Mad hahaha

Then moving on to JC........ my nickname that EVERYBODY KNOWS and kinda stick till now is MADMIN LOL. Given by shanna. Coz she say i damn mad and keep calling me Madmin then suddenly the whole HC and soccer started calling me MADMIN LOL. It sticks till uni mangssss!

HC i got called Mrs Lim too LOL some roleplaying thing during HC camp fright night i'm Mr Lim wife hahahahahah

My clssmates 20/09, Gina called my Siewmai, xinyi call me Maaaaiiiii and the rest call me a BITCH LOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOL

In JC i also got called deadpool! By the SLC Awesome Threesome. Started with Charis i think she said i had like endless energy like the X-men character Deadpool LOL. And for a period i changed my FB name to Che Deadpool Min! Yeahhh i kinda like deadpool!!! ^^

Then moving on to Starhub! Bernice keep calling me Char Siew! or char siew mian! hahahaha is my name lah. I think she also got call me yuan bao or la zhu sia LOL

And Jokko the joker called me Xiao Ming!!!!!!! Coz he couldnt rmb my name and keep thinking im xiao ming........... HELLO I AM SIEW MIN.

Then to uni life! I got called by my faculty mates HUMSUP......... which i am totally not. Like. Seriously. And also call me ACGL.

My hall mates call me Madmin or Maaaad!

And my current colleagues at LOTS call me Da Sao........... zzz ..........................

But usally over the whole course ppl call me Siew Mai, minmin, Siewsiew, Che, and then Mad/madmin is these 3 years pop up one! hahahaha i kinda like my nicknames! DEADPOOL DA BEST



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home