Today, in a corner of the world, someone is hungry, homeless, hurting. That Someone could be You. People live without light, out of sight. Is that right? I'm an average joe, just trying to make ends meet. Can I make a difference? One day, in a corner of the world, a light went on. An idea was born. I am the difference, between justice and injustice, between right and wrong. The voice lives on, when someone takes a stand. I am the end of poverty. I am a different path. It's never too late. I am the belief in your humanity. I am saving the world, one island at a time. I am a wave of compassion. I am the end of ignorance. I am the call for human rights. Love can change the world. I am jobs, not jails. I am clean water. I am the hands that heals all mankind. I am the light and the gift of vision. I am the heart that keeps a child alive. Before it's too late. I am the dream that becomes reality. I am greening the industry. What about now?

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Can I take it to a morning, Where the fields are painted gold

Recently life is good to me :)

Nueve 8 just ended with a BAAAM! I love my freshies lor they OWN us gao gao leh! Compared to last year this year i had so much more fun! They all so spontaneous and fun ppl and im sure that this batch would go a long way. Camp was eventful though i still resent being an acgl but its actually kinda worth it. Got to meet and know so much more people. Maybe i'll actually be a little more motivated to go to school? Hahahah i rly owe my thanks to my fellow GLs for their support. Honestly i've very little faith in Omaha but i glad everything turn out well? Okay im rly damn happy that my freshies so bonded and enthu sia!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yayyyyyyy i rly couldnt explain how i feel man. Just v thankful that all my hardwork paid off, v thankful for the support i've got from my fellow GLs (rly xxni men!)/seniors (to hear my whining and encourage and support me!) / juniors (for being so open to each other i rly KAN DE QI NI MEN!!!) / rest of the main-commers (Rengfu, ACGL etccc rly thanks alot!).

Also got closer with Otah otah otah~~

Well, im so glad i joined Nueve 8. Really.

And Im also happy to work! My work is well......... Im just glad that i click off well with my boss, that i get to meet more ppl, that i get to eat good food, that grace is coming back(!!!), okay just v happy to work lah!! I love working at LOTS!

I love holidays........ why issi gna end so soon :(




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home