Today, in a corner of the world, someone is hungry, homeless, hurting. That Someone could be You. People live without light, out of sight. Is that right? I'm an average joe, just trying to make ends meet. Can I make a difference? One day, in a corner of the world, a light went on. An idea was born. I am the difference, between justice and injustice, between right and wrong. The voice lives on, when someone takes a stand. I am the end of poverty. I am a different path. It's never too late. I am the belief in your humanity. I am saving the world, one island at a time. I am a wave of compassion. I am the end of ignorance. I am the call for human rights. Love can change the world. I am jobs, not jails. I am clean water. I am the hands that heals all mankind. I am the light and the gift of vision. I am the heart that keeps a child alive. Before it's too late. I am the dream that becomes reality. I am greening the industry. What about now?

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Day 02- The meaning behind your tumblr name

Day 02- The meaning behind your tumblr name 


I think it's blog name ah.... i kope this thing from tumblr one!


Anw coheaven LOL. Seriously this has stuck with me since sec 1/2 or p6? When blogging was the trend that time! Omggggggg at least 7 years im so old! And the origin damn lame one siao i now abit wtf at myself! So here goes....


Okay so coheaven was more like COHeaven, like CO for carbon monoxide! Omy im meant to be a fucking chem engineer since such a young age! O well basically CO Heaven was the name of this attack/tactic/move by some dude from an anime i was watching - The Groove Adventure of RAVE(ZAI NV MAX!!!). And then I found it freaking hilarious coz that guy would send like CO to his opponents which inhaled too much would send them to heaven! LOL -DA FUG FACE- I cant even........


O well I guess its THAT impctful to me coz i rmb theres this sun and moon characters explaining how CO Heaven works and i just literally LOL in front of the TV coz how they explain it is really freaking hilarious!!!!!! 


Owell what an awkward post explaining the meaning behind the names. I myself am half froze to death like OH GOD WHY~~~~


But it's stuck and will be stuck and I have no intent to change it. Some things you can't just seem to change it yah? This is a teeny weeny part of my childhood and well, to change it is to be forgotten and eventually lost.


I LOVE U COHEAVEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home