Today, in a corner of the world, someone is hungry, homeless, hurting. That Someone could be You. People live without light, out of sight. Is that right? I'm an average joe, just trying to make ends meet. Can I make a difference? One day, in a corner of the world, a light went on. An idea was born. I am the difference, between justice and injustice, between right and wrong. The voice lives on, when someone takes a stand. I am the end of poverty. I am a different path. It's never too late. I am the belief in your humanity. I am saving the world, one island at a time. I am a wave of compassion. I am the end of ignorance. I am the call for human rights. Love can change the world. I am jobs, not jails. I am clean water. I am the hands that heals all mankind. I am the light and the gift of vision. I am the heart that keeps a child alive. Before it's too late. I am the dream that becomes reality. I am greening the industry. What about now?

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Day 27- Why are you doing this 30 day challenge

At first i had the motivation to revive my blog.

Then now after like 3 months (suppose to complete this challenge in one month wtf and i still slip 2 days lololol), i realise this is just to waste time when i simply dont feel like doing anything after ample time with my lappy! lololol.

Ona  side note my screen spoil agn wtf i damn angry gna call fujitsu and GAN them deep depp.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home