Today, in a corner of the world, someone is hungry, homeless, hurting. That Someone could be You. People live without light, out of sight. Is that right? I'm an average joe, just trying to make ends meet. Can I make a difference? One day, in a corner of the world, a light went on. An idea was born. I am the difference, between justice and injustice, between right and wrong. The voice lives on, when someone takes a stand. I am the end of poverty. I am a different path. It's never too late. I am the belief in your humanity. I am saving the world, one island at a time. I am a wave of compassion. I am the end of ignorance. I am the call for human rights. Love can change the world. I am jobs, not jails. I am clean water. I am the hands that heals all mankind. I am the light and the gift of vision. I am the heart that keeps a child alive. Before it's too late. I am the dream that becomes reality. I am greening the industry. What about now?

Saturday, October 14, 2006

Die, people, die.

Sometimes, although it seems extremely wrong to do, I wish everyone in this world to die. Almost everyone.

Mother earth is dying. You can see haze around us, although we don’t cause them.

You cannot see the amount of greenhouse gases around us, although it’s us that produced them.

And right at the moment I was typing this, I am producing GG indirectly.

So, somehow, I wish I am dead too.

Sometimes, I wish I would be heartless and stop worrying all this shit happening right now and enjoy what I can enjoy, and do not care about the future generation and their dumbass natural heritage rights.

Global warming, ozone layer depletion, acid rain, just let all these shitz continue to infatuate the world, eat the world, and I just continue to litter and use electricity for all I care and waste shit loads of water.

Holy hell, I cant. I’m such a nice and kind soul.

You thought that the s’pore haze is the one pollution around? And you are gasping, choking, cant breath in this filthy air. You say &%^(%^R to Sumatra, and wish them die.

You do not see the reports on Poles icecaps melting. You do not see the earthquakes around the globe. You do not see the rain that falls down is very acidic. You do not see people crying and moaning as they lost their home, families, properties.

You only see the haze around you.

So, you shall be the first to die.

If I have a Death Note, I, will kill You first.



Everywhere you look there's the Greenhouse Effect. In here, you can't grow a damn thing

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home