Today, in a corner of the world, someone is hungry, homeless, hurting. That Someone could be You. People live without light, out of sight. Is that right? I'm an average joe, just trying to make ends meet. Can I make a difference? One day, in a corner of the world, a light went on. An idea was born. I am the difference, between justice and injustice, between right and wrong. The voice lives on, when someone takes a stand. I am the end of poverty. I am a different path. It's never too late. I am the belief in your humanity. I am saving the world, one island at a time. I am a wave of compassion. I am the end of ignorance. I am the call for human rights. Love can change the world. I am jobs, not jails. I am clean water. I am the hands that heals all mankind. I am the light and the gift of vision. I am the heart that keeps a child alive. Before it's too late. I am the dream that becomes reality. I am greening the industry. What about now?

Monday, November 13, 2006

ShangHai 之 东方明珠篇

OK it's minle pimples. Not on the face, on his bloody neck. ZOMG
东方明珠 looks wierd, especially at night. The whole darn colourful lights spoil the thing. It looks like some alien base instead of a TV thingy. But, i had oodles of fun anyway.
Pretty Steps
Pretty Steps with Spider Bear
Pretty Steps with Mui, Toh, Beck, Claud and Me being, so picturesque, it's blurred, rofl.
This is McJonathan, blowing gum outside the lift, 14 metres above sea level. And surpirsingly I got Aziel's spastic look, LOL.
This is McJonathan, gaying with JiaJia in the lift (in public, yes), going at 7m/s.
This is McJonathan, bowing to me outside the lift, 264 metres above sea level.
This is the blurred Sieg, Huiling and Joey, 259 metres above sea level, and brrrr, ain't it windy out there.
This is Johanna and Sieg, with Huiling acting, *ahem*, TALLL. OK, i think i ruined the picture.
This is Johanna, and Chenyin going to R.I.P
Bus A photo
Aspiring to form the 2J clowns And Co.
Last Day, with er, Spastic 三人组。
Say sayonara to XiaoZhao and KaiKai bah.


Sayonara.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home