Today, in a corner of the world, someone is hungry, homeless, hurting. That Someone could be You. People live without light, out of sight. Is that right? I'm an average joe, just trying to make ends meet. Can I make a difference? One day, in a corner of the world, a light went on. An idea was born. I am the difference, between justice and injustice, between right and wrong. The voice lives on, when someone takes a stand. I am the end of poverty. I am a different path. It's never too late. I am the belief in your humanity. I am saving the world, one island at a time. I am a wave of compassion. I am the end of ignorance. I am the call for human rights. Love can change the world. I am jobs, not jails. I am clean water. I am the hands that heals all mankind. I am the light and the gift of vision. I am the heart that keeps a child alive. Before it's too late. I am the dream that becomes reality. I am greening the industry. What about now?

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Drag Queen

The first thing that came into mind when I put *cough*cough* make-up and stare into the mirror.

Shit I haven't do a proper post on farewell how can do for prom right!!!??? I'm damnit lazy I'm just blog hopping and playing Neopets wahlau Neopets bitch the spongebob game earn damn little now. IF IT WASNT FOR PATRICK I WONT HAVE PLAYED. Gary says meow.

And Im glad I didn't wear a dress for prom I will feel awkward like shit and will just lock myself in the toilet or hide under the table or maybe run away before the clock strikes 12 or just alakazam myself into thin air and disappear forever. I feel really comfortable in pants. DONT LOOK AT THE AH MA BLOUSE.

AND HEELS ARE (CURSE AND SWEAR) PAINFUL STAND DAMN LONG (CURSE AND SWEAR)

Prom's about
  • stuffing ourself silly with the first 4 dish while the rest remain nearly untouched
  • going around taking randomn pictures with randomn people
  • listening to screechy people
  • laughing at........nearly everything
  • going :O at the best-whatever-award
  • staring at beautiful people
  • feeling like a drag queen
  • or a cowboy, as said by wanling
  • going to the toilets to avoid screechy people
  • and put Germ's contacts, go P, go Q go S
  • Sabo Kangning (and have him apologising to me afterwards HAHAHAHAH)
  • this is going no where I'm typing nonsense
  • I wrote Table 25 rox sox at the guest book HAHAHAHA
  • Lai birdnest on the head, Mich Vavavoom, Shiqi *cough* I DEMAND TAXI FEE, Jess kid in disguise, Dragqueen, SHINY Bacteria, Zebra that like to steal Dragqueen's hat, Curly Wooly, Old Dog from the military, Nevermind you pour T on me you die
  • Yes this is senseless.
*Ah Beng(LOL) demand my prom pictures. Fart at him.

AND MY SISTER DREAMTALK JUST NOW LAUGHING LIKE BOLLZ NOW. Something aboout(in chinese) You tmr pass to her k or she will forgot she very fat? The loltalk?

And I'm down with flu the water from the nose won't stop flowing and they taste salty yes I drink my nose water and THEY TASTE ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL!

BY THE WAY I.....DRUMS ROLL AND SQUEAL IN DELIGHT.

TOOK PICTURESSSSSSSSS WITH SAMUEL AND TIONGHO!

note the amount of Assess no I never lie lo *cough*cough*cough*

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha your prom sounds interesting! Any pictures? :)

Oh and more details of your Prom and Farewell please! :):):) Especially Prom!

11:29 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home