Today, in a corner of the world, someone is hungry, homeless, hurting. That Someone could be You. People live without light, out of sight. Is that right? I'm an average joe, just trying to make ends meet. Can I make a difference? One day, in a corner of the world, a light went on. An idea was born. I am the difference, between justice and injustice, between right and wrong. The voice lives on, when someone takes a stand. I am the end of poverty. I am a different path. It's never too late. I am the belief in your humanity. I am saving the world, one island at a time. I am a wave of compassion. I am the end of ignorance. I am the call for human rights. Love can change the world. I am jobs, not jails. I am clean water. I am the hands that heals all mankind. I am the light and the gift of vision. I am the heart that keeps a child alive. Before it's too late. I am the dream that becomes reality. I am greening the industry. What about now?

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thinking Back/Pengerang

Heh hello bad habit once again editting my post ah whatever just came back home this morning from a kelong(malay for fishing village on sea?) at Pengerang. Wah my back and arms are damn sore from carrying buckets of sea water from the freaking sea around the kelong but still damn fun Loads Of Obscene Kids. L.O.O.K HAHAHAHAA.

Still HAHAHHAHAH at my L.O.O.K joke but really damn alot of kids! Got the Xue sisters at age 2,8,10. Teach them fishing and play Uno with them, which they got loads of self-made rules it was a l-o-l session. And I'm a great Shifu they got catch fish all by themselves ok!!! OH AND THE TWO YEAR OLD ONE WANT ME TO CARRY HER EVEN I SMELL LIKE FISH HAHAHAH I. NOT. PILLOWFILE.

There's also a kinda quiet 5 yr old girl call........................... AND I HELP ANOTHER GIRL WASH HER HANDS, THEN SHE ALWAYS WAVE TO ME ON HER OWN WILL (NOT FORCE AHEM) HAHAHAHAH CALL SOPHIA. Kids just like me lah.

BOWL CUT BOY HAS GOTTA BE THE KEWLEST!! His hair really cute like bowl-cut...(pause and thinks of GKN HAHAHA)...but he keep ignoring me but his hair kinda like bobs about in a very bowl-cutty way really cute so I call him Bowl Cut Boy. Sohpia tell me his name's Matthew but I prefer Bowl Cut Boy ^^

After smelling like a fish a whole day I bathe in cold water at around 1am. Brr it's freezing not only the water but the weather's damn chilly at night on the sea it's like free air-con and you just Brrrrrr like no business. Food's not bad really like the sauce of some crab thing. Just Superbo. And I caught 6 fishes or more! But most of the time was spent doing saikang or playing with kids.

Got 3 dogs also! There's a brown dog call Ralph, white with black patches one call Woof, and another darker brown very-wolfy dog call Wolf. All names are made up by me and they Pee everywhere. Ralph keep eating the leaves of potted plants. He likes me.

Have been reading Claymore(manga) and it's just Fanta-O. Teresa of the Faint Smile!

HELLO MALCOLM THAT'S NOT GERMAINE'S HAND ON HIS SHOULDER IT'S MINE MINE MINE.



Eh I want to post Malcolm's photos which I did not secretly took from anywhere but Blogger a bit fook up! Thinking Back Malcolm is so cute and chubby but now he join SJ(not our school one) not chubby but still very cute hahahahahahahahah.

:O This song is abso Fantastic. Tell your brother, your sister and your mamma too



David Archuleta - Crush (HQ) from Jordan Demro on Vimeo.
Vimeo's layout is just super sleek.

Btw just watch The Girl who Leap Through Time! Bravo, just bravo! No fancy artwork but the plot's just gr8. Made me :O(exasperated gasp) for 3 times, at least. Next week is some hilarious bullshit Japanese movie on Udon, called Udon. But I'll be away. Hope I get back in time.

I love Okto!

Oh am reading Fly Daddy Fly, just a 2 books manga. Omg the Daddy trained very hard just to help his daughter seek revenge. How tounching. Lately I'm such a sucker for these stories.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home