Today, in a corner of the world, someone is hungry, homeless, hurting. That Someone could be You. People live without light, out of sight. Is that right? I'm an average joe, just trying to make ends meet. Can I make a difference? One day, in a corner of the world, a light went on. An idea was born. I am the difference, between justice and injustice, between right and wrong. The voice lives on, when someone takes a stand. I am the end of poverty. I am a different path. It's never too late. I am the belief in your humanity. I am saving the world, one island at a time. I am a wave of compassion. I am the end of ignorance. I am the call for human rights. Love can change the world. I am jobs, not jails. I am clean water. I am the hands that heals all mankind. I am the light and the gift of vision. I am the heart that keeps a child alive. Before it's too late. I am the dream that becomes reality. I am greening the industry. What about now?

Monday, December 15, 2008

I am no Baker Mama

The Malay curry here is abso Fanta-o. Some great curry you cook Kayat. But it's freaking giving me the dumps and runs.

And I tried baking at home today, thanks to Sista. Cab from home to Ikea then Home. I like hotdogs.Supposed Soft Biscuit(left), which becomes hard after it cools. And Molten Lava Choco Cake, which is all spongy up down right and no molten(nor lava). I thought it would Kaboom in my mouth but all I got was Poot. Like fart.

Souffle. Fail.

OH AND Sista broke my Stitch slippers :( Its all the way from Japan baby.Goodbye my lover~

Edit: Shit I don't quite understand Saw IV, it's mind-boggling and mentally demanding. Worst still with lousy movie quality so I couldn't catch some parts. And when I thought I knew what the ending was, (continue inserting swear words).

(Inserts loads of swear words)
Shit I totally regretted spending my day at home watching Saw series!!!! On the flipside, I TOTALLY LOVE THE SERIES. TOTALLY!!!!!!! x100

Omg I'm watching Saw IV right now and at the front part they totally dissected the dead man....call Jigsaw I think? Like Ewww so disgusting(like totally) I DONT WANNA LOOK :( And the Jigsaw very evil he kill loads and loads and loads of people. He totally deserve to die lah! Totally to the max x100

Haha I blog like a bimbo so evil worx. But anw swear words keep flying in my mind when I see blood spill and bones crack. And it stays throughout the series. Absolutely gore but I love the twisted endings. Hehe I not sadistic la but it's too addictive.

Also caught Battle Royale, about students killing each other so they could win a "game". :O sadistic shows. Somehow these kind of genre really got me hooked. I adore thriller books too.


Am playing a game call Fat Cat now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gosh. FatCat FatCat i think look like Samuel HAHAHAHAH.

2 Comments:

Blogger KCJ said...

AHHHHHHHHHHH SAW IS DAMN SICK! HOW COULD U WATCH FOR THE WHOLE DAY!!!!!!!!!!

8:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool you watch saw :) I wonder you ever watch this space, haha. :)

8:08 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home