Today, in a corner of the world, someone is hungry, homeless, hurting. That Someone could be You. People live without light, out of sight. Is that right? I'm an average joe, just trying to make ends meet. Can I make a difference? One day, in a corner of the world, a light went on. An idea was born. I am the difference, between justice and injustice, between right and wrong. The voice lives on, when someone takes a stand. I am the end of poverty. I am a different path. It's never too late. I am the belief in your humanity. I am saving the world, one island at a time. I am a wave of compassion. I am the end of ignorance. I am the call for human rights. Love can change the world. I am jobs, not jails. I am clean water. I am the hands that heals all mankind. I am the light and the gift of vision. I am the heart that keeps a child alive. Before it's too late. I am the dream that becomes reality. I am greening the industry. What about now?

Monday, December 29, 2008

3 years more and it's the end of the world.

HAHAW(that's my irritating laughter) IM GONNA WATCH THIS VERY SOON. This is gonna be the first movie I will see in 2009. Po-nyo po-nyo ponyo sakana no ko~

I caught 2 movies at the last day of 2008. $20 nia~! But not painful since Sister and Jieying pay for me :B Woooohooooo~!

Lady Cop and Papa Crook is cheena and I dont get this cheena movie even I very cheena. But it's funny at some parts even I still dont get the cheena movie, I got the cheena jokes. I didn't know condomns expire wors~!

YesMan was funny as hell. But I keep wondering why the old geezer wanted to go up the ulu ulu park, take the man's money, and dissapear into the bushes. Kinda weird right WHY THE BUSHES. And the trenchcoat the girl wear damn pretty la~! My cheena sister didn't get the non-cheena jokes. You cheena person~!

DTE is pretty much a blast. But so little foam! Booooo. And the security is such a bitch I wish I fart on top of him. I saw Cao Ge and he has red hair. Ewww he has red hair. I still wanna fart on top of the security. Council people are crazy and in the end I got crazy too. Sister fetch me and went to eat with her friends. yongpeng is so disgustingly funny. I want to watch WanPiss so I shall stop typing.

Adrupt endings wooooo~! Fart fart at security guard. It rhymes woooooo~!




I need to stay up till 5 so I could wake my snoring sister. Then I could go sleep. I am bored, so I decided to type. Then after typing that Line, I go play Frost Bite 2 ^^ or read One piece (there's only like, 540+ chapters. Easy peasy.) ^^




I have a big mosquito bite on my face. Yes it's a mosquito bite, a HUGE mosquito bite my face.

*Burps* my breathe smells like garlic buried in the ground too long and corroded with acid.

HAHAW THIS IS MY IRRITATING LAUGHTER. HAHAW TO GERMAINE. HAHAW TO YOU NOT GETTING MY SPONGEY SPONGE. HAHAW.

My spongey sponge is made of real sponge, thats why it;s called a spongey sponge.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy new year! :)

May your blog continue to rock on in 2009! Best wishes to whatever you do! :)

Lol at the title. Hope the world doesn't end at 2012, will be missing your blog :(

9:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ohman. i want to watch the ponyo too. omg i think i'll laugh thru the show
HAHAHAAHHAHAHA

ur secretlover strikes back

HAPPPPPPYYYYYNEWWWWWWYEARRRRRRR

7:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello !.
might , probably very interested to know how one can collect a huge starting capital .
There is no initial capital needed You may commense to receive yields with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you need
AimTrust represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with affiliates everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become a happy investor?
That`s your choice That`s what you really need!

I feel good, I began to get income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to choose a proper partner utilizes your money in a right way - that`s AimTrust!.
I make 2G daily, and my first deposit was 1 grand only!
It`s easy to join , just click this link http://vojafyse.freehostyou.com/izypygeq.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take this option together to get rid of nastiness of the life

10:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good day !.
You may , probably curious to know how one can collect a huge starting capital .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may start to receive yields with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you haven`t ever dreamt of such a chance to become rich
The firm represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

Its head office is in Panama with affiliates around the world.
Do you want to become a happy investor?
That`s your choice That`s what you really need!

I feel good, I started to take up real money with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to choose a correct partner who uses your funds in a right way - that`s it!.
I earn US$2,000 per day, and my first deposit was 1 grand only!
It`s easy to join , just click this link http://opamalybe.easyfreehosting.com/obepihyl.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take our chance together to become rich

5:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have been times of hardship when I felt unhappy missing knowledge about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright pessimistic person.
I have never thought that there weren't any need in large initial investment.
Nowadays, I'm happy and lucky , I begin take up real income.
It gets down to choose a correct companion who utilizes your funds in a right way - that is incorporate it in real deals, and shares the income with me.

You may ask, if there are such firms? I have to tell the truth, YES, there are. Please be informed of one of them:
http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]

5:42 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home