Today, in a corner of the world, someone is hungry, homeless, hurting. That Someone could be You. People live without light, out of sight. Is that right? I'm an average joe, just trying to make ends meet. Can I make a difference? One day, in a corner of the world, a light went on. An idea was born. I am the difference, between justice and injustice, between right and wrong. The voice lives on, when someone takes a stand. I am the end of poverty. I am a different path. It's never too late. I am the belief in your humanity. I am saving the world, one island at a time. I am a wave of compassion. I am the end of ignorance. I am the call for human rights. Love can change the world. I am jobs, not jails. I am clean water. I am the hands that heals all mankind. I am the light and the gift of vision. I am the heart that keeps a child alive. Before it's too late. I am the dream that becomes reality. I am greening the industry. What about now?

Sunday, January 04, 2009

It's nearly 5 in the morning

And. That. Means. I'm. Awake. For. Twenty. Three. Hours. Goodnight.

Today's orientation. I kinda miss the times when we practice for orientation. P.C very cute wor~! He got scam also very kewl ^^

Fantuan very kewl too! I got say Hi and Bye! And take piccas kekeke. In his uniform kekeke. Hands on his seaweed hips some more kekeke.

THE KANG LEGACY WILL CONTINUE!!!

Tmr's mock comp. Needa wake up damn early but I GOTTA EAT BUNS WOO~~ I wish NC407 the bestttt! Celine Ruihan Zhiyi Kaiyi Jairia please dont look like chickens......though I never train you all very long alr maybe you all upgrade liao.

Kat, Benny and DJ, break all of your legs!!!

Dunno why Kangwei look like Keith......KW is Ash, cause his friend is Gary HAHAHAHAHAHAAH.

AND DID I MENTION I WATCH PONYO ON THE CLIFF BY THE SEA? OH I WATCH PONYO ON THE CLIFF BY THE SEA. I DID NOT SING THE SONG IN THE PARADE SQUARE. THE CHICKEN DID IT. THE BOOBS DID IT. THE PORK DID IT. THE MAGICIAN(scam one!!) DID IT. NOT ME.

I WATCH PONYO ON THE CLIFF BY THE SEA HALEHLOOYAH

And I eat Ice Monster ^^Mango Sherbet whatever wooooo~!

When I'm down with a flu, I roll toilet paper into a ball and stuck it up my nose.

It fits just nice.

Now. I got it ^^

OH LOOK AT THIS CLICK CLICK




It's 3.56am, Monday.

I havent watch Ponyo yet :( Not Cool.

I did this cause I need a break from Want To Pee?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm curious. How does Fantuan look like? Haha rice balls? :)

9:02 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home