Today, in a corner of the world, someone is hungry, homeless, hurting. That Someone could be You. People live without light, out of sight. Is that right? I'm an average joe, just trying to make ends meet. Can I make a difference? One day, in a corner of the world, a light went on. An idea was born. I am the difference, between justice and injustice, between right and wrong. The voice lives on, when someone takes a stand. I am the end of poverty. I am a different path. It's never too late. I am the belief in your humanity. I am saving the world, one island at a time. I am a wave of compassion. I am the end of ignorance. I am the call for human rights. Love can change the world. I am jobs, not jails. I am clean water. I am the hands that heals all mankind. I am the light and the gift of vision. I am the heart that keeps a child alive. Before it's too late. I am the dream that becomes reality. I am greening the industry. What about now?

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Vimeo's awesome

Okkkk my sleep cycle very screwed now I'm still uppppp reading(SOUNDS SO INTELLECTUAL) wanpiss okay I went back to CCA today and KW still looks like Keith and I piggyback boobs no it's not the time of the month and germ is late but she like ryan stiles(!!!!) and wanling scrapes sehsermee out if her bun and jo's another malaysian and gina kopes ppl food and i like to annoy KN and XQ sleeps at 2( W O W) Continue WOWing at the sleeps at 2 part. WOW sawartikarp anneh hahahah yo psyduck psyduck psyduck



Billy Bombers is just awesome! Blur picca but 8 out of 14 items are free! Plus 7 $15 voucher. Omg awesome or wut?
HELLO MR YOW! ^^ (very tempeted to crop lai's face out, but she looks retarded here anw hehe!)
I miss Ting tings concert @ fort canning, and museum of broken relationship. Boohoo.


People are strange from Denis Fongue on Vimeo.
Enchanted Original Soundtrack_So Close from MaX on Vimeo.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you look cute

5:43 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home