Today, in a corner of the world, someone is hungry, homeless, hurting. That Someone could be You. People live without light, out of sight. Is that right? I'm an average joe, just trying to make ends meet. Can I make a difference? One day, in a corner of the world, a light went on. An idea was born. I am the difference, between justice and injustice, between right and wrong. The voice lives on, when someone takes a stand. I am the end of poverty. I am a different path. It's never too late. I am the belief in your humanity. I am saving the world, one island at a time. I am a wave of compassion. I am the end of ignorance. I am the call for human rights. Love can change the world. I am jobs, not jails. I am clean water. I am the hands that heals all mankind. I am the light and the gift of vision. I am the heart that keeps a child alive. Before it's too late. I am the dream that becomes reality. I am greening the industry. What about now?

Monday, February 23, 2009

It's sucks to say goodbye


I bought my ugly GC for 160buckaroos I dislike the bookshop auntie and I digress way too much coz I should be doing work now instead of using the comp like no mother okkkkk. Need to shop for soccer shoes, shin guard, HI-socks, new bag $$$$ I need and I hope i dont regret not buying the mango pouch it's only 25 lehhhhhh and I wanna watch Valyrie and Slumdog.

lol i join soccer leh lol with wanling yiern brenda pan i damn scare my leg become GG like the above how i bet the one's that gonna make my leg like this is wanling lol lol lol or maybe pandowaaaa and I in 3 CCAs leh kanasai lahhhhhh
Saxs 5th avenue rock leh byebye i meeting 408 tmr!!!!!


Goodbye my red bag i lubb you so much :(

And y'know that time i went 85 with fiona and shanna, i suddenly miss ahs loads and loads. And weeps I never go back SJ on friday. And I didn't see any AHS ppl strolling down changcheng at the time of 8++ But see some our batch ppl rlly eggcited! Hahahaha even not fimiliar also tok tok tok.

I miss doing proposals and throw it to the secretary, cooping up in the storeroom late at night with stinky ppl and flies hitting our faces late at night, piggybacking boobs and run away in disgust WHEN ITS THE TIME, and slacking(not!!!) durin CCAs. Most importantly I miss walking around ahs like Sec4s Are King, coz I feel damn noob in TJ. Freeeeak TJ have the most imba amt of toilets everrrr wah biang!

Anw I become ahpek liao! Wah kopitiam on saturday morning with olddog and kangwei(HAHA) is the (N)!!!! And I am rich ahpek I treat them worx! But the flies are buzzing over them like they smell like......................................

Okie byebye I lubb chuu red bag.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh man that picture is so gross!

You join soccer? Cool! :)

7:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh man that picture is so gross!

You join soccer? Cool! :)

7:42 AM  
Blogger KCJ said...

MINMINMINMINMIN! I ALSO VERY LONG NEVER SEEE YOU! I shall go plan wacks outing soon! AND OMG i cnt believe u joined soccer
u shud have gone to buy ur soccer shoes with me at queensway . Stupid went with me. I saw her boyfriend. he super white like ghost i dont know why. I hope she dont see this & whack me. LOL. I went to buy spikes! next time i poke u ok! hahahahaha! AHHH I MISS U ALL TRUCKLOADS

2:13 AM  
Blogger Amanda said...

EH! For some weird unknown reason i have 2 GCs. I could have sold it to you!

3:15 AM  
Blogger Amanda said...

LOL STUPID KCJ. I SAW THAT. CUTE CAN. ARMY TOOK HIS HAIR LAH. IF NOT CUTER. Anw, i agree with the WACKS outing thingamajing. I don't even know where all of you went! HAHA. I know i suck.

3:17 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home