Today, in a corner of the world, someone is hungry, homeless, hurting. That Someone could be You. People live without light, out of sight. Is that right? I'm an average joe, just trying to make ends meet. Can I make a difference? One day, in a corner of the world, a light went on. An idea was born. I am the difference, between justice and injustice, between right and wrong. The voice lives on, when someone takes a stand. I am the end of poverty. I am a different path. It's never too late. I am the belief in your humanity. I am saving the world, one island at a time. I am a wave of compassion. I am the end of ignorance. I am the call for human rights. Love can change the world. I am jobs, not jails. I am clean water. I am the hands that heals all mankind. I am the light and the gift of vision. I am the heart that keeps a child alive. Before it's too late. I am the dream that becomes reality. I am greening the industry. What about now?

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Lol

OKAY LOOK AT THIS DAMN FACEBOOK. AFTER DELETING ALL A FEW SECONDS LATER EMAILS START TO FLOW IN OMG I GOT SPAM. BTW I NOT NOOB LIAO I GOT FACEBOOK LEH HAHAHAH. AND MY NAME IS CHE. CHE IS COOL.

OKAYYYY ORIENTATION NEXT TIME MAYBE I LAZY. BTW LECTURES START LIAO AND I ZZZ EVERYTIME. BUT SCHOOLS COOL WITH MEETING NEW PEOPLE RANDOMNLY LIKE THE LIANGKAI FEEL-ALIKE, GATSBY HAIR WAX GUY, FUTURE SOCCER MATES AND MANY MOREEEEE. I THINK MOST PEOPLE CALL ME SIEW MAI NOW LIKE THE DIM SUM. YUM YUM

"AND OUT MU MUZZLE WHEN I BELGEEEEEEEEE" funny shit when i was searching for I am cow. Newgrounds ownzzzz.

Orientation sucks energy like crazy but somehow im still able to stay awake till 2a.m Zai bo :B And reaching school on time when I woke up at 7am Zai bo :B Practice from secondary days sure work :B

Btw TJ's uniform I wear look like jailbird......ZZZ auntie give me sizes all too big i like ah pek like that feel like strangling auntie.....and pangsai pangsai pangsai colour siannnnnn


My (older)sister's poly friend thinks I'm her jiejie. A jie jie called huimin or simin. lolknn

Happy Niu Year!

ok this pun is seriously de suck and lol. Mediacorp should stop using it. Later kids really write this in their essays how!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey it's me your irregular anonymous tagger :)

Best of luck to your schooling! Haha I know JC is taxing but try to blog more often? :) :)

8:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Vday available?

7:27 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home